Motto, Nickname, Slogan, Question, and Answer
- Motto: Crescit eundo, It Grows as it Goes (Latin). (01887-01-011887)
- Nickname: Land of Enchantment; Spanish: Tierra del Encanto, or Tierra Encantada (01999-01-011999)
- Slogan: "Everybody is Somebody in New Mexico" (1975)
- Question: "Red or Green?" (01999-01-011999)
- Answer: "Red and Green or Christmas." (01999-01-011999)
Read more about this topic: List Of New Mexico State Symbols
Other related articles:
... Marketing slogans are often called taglines in the United States or straplines in the U.K ... Europeans use the terms baselines, signatures, claims or pay-offs ...
... Slogan "أصالة و تواصل", (Arabic slogan, pronounced SABAFON.. ... Hamzatulwasl) meaning SABAFON.. ...
... version of Bob Marley song released in 2005 Joseph Slogan (born 1931), Canadian politician Slogan, a font designed by Aldo Novarese (1957) ...
Famous quotes containing the word answer:
“The most fitting monuments this nation can build are schoolhouses and homes for those who do the work of the world. It is no answer to say that they are accustomed to rags and hunger. In this world of plenty every human being has a right to food, clothes, decent shelter, and the rudiments of education.”
—Elizabeth Cady Stanton (18151902)