- HH Maharaja Hari Singh of Jammu & Kashmir: The last ruler of J & K (father of Dr. Karan Singh)
- HH Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II of Jaipur, ace polo player, Indian Ambassador to Spain,(married Maharani Gayatri Devi)
- Prince Jagat Singh of Jaipur: Son of Sawai Man Singh and Gayatri Devi. Schooled at Mayo and at the Harrow School.
- HH Maharaja Sawai Kumar Padmanabh Singh of Jaipur
- HH Maharaja Ganga Singh of Bikaner
- Maharajkumar of Vizianagram: Cricketer and politician. Educated at Mayo College and at Haileybury and Imperial Service College. Was knighted though renounced his knighthood after India gained her independence.
- Yuvaraja Sri Sir Kanteerava Narasimharaja Wadiyar, GCIE, Heir Apparent of the princely state of Mysore.
- HH Maharaja Rajendra Singh of Rajpipla, polo player, son of HH Maharaja Sir Vijaysinhji of Rajpipla, Gohil dynasty which traces its lineage to 6th century A.D.
- Maharaj Kumar Pramod Singh of Rajpipla (MA, Cantab), member of the Indian Administrative Service, polo player, son of HH Maharaja Sir Vijaysinhji of Rajpipla, Gohil dynasty which traces its lineage to 6th century A.D.
- Maharaj Nagendra Singh of Dungarpur, born 18 March 1914, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer and Cambridge University, England. He obtained his Doctorate in Law from the same university and joined the Indian Civil Service (ICS). Appointed a Judge and later became the Chief Justice of the International Court of Justice, The Hague.
- Maharaj Kumar Indrajeet Singh of Rajpipla, polo player, ace shooter, painter, son of HH Maharaja Sir Vijaysinhji of Rajpipla, Gohil dynasty which traces its lineage to 6th century A.D.
- HH Maharao Shri Bhim Singh II: Honorary Brigadier in the Indian Army and also Honorary Colonel of the 17 Poona Horse. During the Second World War he was a member of the Viceroy's War Council. Up-Rajpramukh of Rajasthan State 1948/1956. He has also served as India's alternate delegate to the United Nations General Assembly in 1956
- HH Maharana Mahendra Singh of Udaipur (Mewar Dynasty)
- HH Rana Arvind Singh of Udaipur (Mewar Dynasty)
- Kirit Bikram Deb Burman: Erstwhile Maharaja of Tripura. The second-oldest lineage in the world after the Mikados of Japan
- HH Maharaja Prem Singh of Chamba
- Maharaja Sir Vikram Singhji K. C. I. E.
- HH Maharao Brijraj Singh of Kotah
- Prince Shivraj Singh of Marwar-Jodhpur. The Royal Family of Jodhpur can trace its lineage back to 1226 A.D.
- HH Maharaja Jitendra Singh of Alwar
- Princess Shruti of Nepal
- HH Said Bin Taimur: The twelfth Sultan of Oman
- HH Sayyid Fahr Bin Taimur of Oman
- HH Brajraj Singh of Kishengarh
- Tikaraj Aishwarya Katoch of Kangra, Katoch Dynasty. Batch of 1988
- Pragmulji III - present titular head of Cutch
Read more about this topic: List Of Mayoites
Famous quotes containing the word royalty:
“Royalty is a government in which the attention of the nation is concentrated on one person doing interesting actions. A Republic is a government in which that attention is divided between many, who are all doing uninteresting actions. Accordingly, so long as the human heart is strong and the human reason weak, Royalty will be strong because it appeals to diffused feeling, and Republics weak because they appeal to the understanding.”
—Walter Bagehot (18261877)
“Everyone likes flattery; and when you come to Royalty you should lay it on with a trowel.”
—Benjamin Disraeli (18041881)
“If there be no nobility of descent in a nation, all the more indispensable is it that there should be nobility of ascenta character in them that bear rule, so fine and high and pure, that as men come within the circle of its influence, they involuntarily pay homage to that which is the one pre-eminent distinction, the Royalty of Virtue.”
—Henry Codman Potter (18351908)