- Gita Bhavan Mandir, Manchester
- Gujarat Hindu Society, Preston
- Hare Krishna Centre (ISKCON), Manchester
- Hindu Samaj, Sheffield
- Krishna Mandir, Bolton
- Kutch Satsang Swaminarayana Temple, Bolton
- Liverpool Ganesh Temple, Delfby Crescent,Kirkby, Liverpool, L32 8TN. http://liverpoolganeshtemple.org.uk/
- Radha Krishna Mandir, Manchester
- Shree Radha Krishna Hindu Temple, 253 Edge Lane, Liverpool, L7 2PH.
- Sri Muthumariamman Temple, Tamil Community Centre, 17 Fielding Street, Kensington, Liverpool, L6 9AP.
- Indian Association Oldham
- Radha Krishna Temple, Oldham
- Rama Krishna Temple, Warrington
- Rama Temple, Ashton-under-Lyne
- Shree Bharatiya Mandal Indian Association (Tameside), Shree Ambaji Mandir, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 8JN. http://www.sbm.org.uk
- Swaminarayana Hindu Mission, Preston
- Swaminarayana Hindu Mission, Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Swaminarayana Sidhant Sajivan Mandal, Bolton
- Swaminarayana Temple, Oldham
- Veda Mandir, Bolton
Read more about this topic: List Of Hindu Temples In England
Other articles related to "north west":
... Cricket Ireland Leinster Cricket Union Munster Cricket Union Northern Cricket Union North West Cricket Union Connacht Cricket Union National teams Ireland U-19 Women’s team Interprovincials ...
... Pilditch Mothupi Birds Utd Lehurutshe North West Shining Stars Pilditch North West University Unibo Oxygen FC Itsoseng RNB 54 FC Alabama Sea Rovers Tigane ...
Famous quotes containing the words west and/or north:
“For some reason a nation feels as shy about admitting that it ever went forth to war for the sake of more wealth as a man would about admitting that he had accepted an invitation just for the sake of the food. This is one of humanitys most profound imbecilities, as perhaps the only justification for asking ones fellowmen to endure the horrors of war would be the knowledge that if they did not fight they would starve.”
—Rebecca West (18921983)
“The pure products of America go crazymountain folk from Kentucky or the ribbed north end of Jersey with its isolate lakes and valleys, its deaf-mutes, thieves.”
—William Carlos Williams (18831963)