- Chang Xiao Bing (2005, Doctor of Business Administration) - Chairman & CEO of China Unicom Limited
- Kao Ruey Bin (2005, Doctor of Business Administration) - Corporate President of Motorola Inc China
- Leung Kwong Wai Humphrey (1981, Associateship in Electronic Engineering) - Founder and Managing Director of Solomon Systech (International) Limited
- Chang Chu Cheng (1975, Diploma in Management Studies) - Co-founder and Chairman of Varitronix International Limited
- Poon Lok To Otto (1962, Higher Certificate in Electrical Engineering) - Founder and Managing Director of Analogue Holdings Limited
- Ng Wai Hung (1976, Higher Certificate in Production Engineering) - Founder of SAE Magnetics (Hong Kong) Limited
- Royce Yuen (Doctor of Business Administration) - Group Managing Director of Ogilvy Southern China, Chairman of the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents of Hong Kong
- Tse Kam Chuen Vincent (1975, Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) - Managing Director (South China) of Parsons Brinckerhoff (Asia) Limited
- Wong King On Samuel (1977, Higher Diploma in Accountancy) - first non-European President of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), United Kingdom and Managing Partner (China Central) of Ernst & Young
- Lo Kin Ching Joseph (1976, Higher Diploma in Accountancy) - Chairman of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (Hong Kong Branch) and Vice-chairman of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Law Shing Mo Han Yvonne (1977, Higher Diploma in Accountancy) - National Chief Knowledge Officer and Partner of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Tam Wai Ho Samson (2005, Doctor of Philosophy) - Deputy Chairman of Hong Kong Productivity Council and Chairman of Group Sense (International) Limited
- Wang Jianzhou (Doctor of Business Administration) - President of China Mobile Communications Corporation
- WONG Tin Yau, Kelvin (2007, Doctor of Business Administration) - Executive Director & Deputy Managing Director, COSCO Pacific Ltd, Chairman, the Hong Kong Institute of Directors, Past Chairman, the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra Limited
- Keung Chi Wang Ralph (Higher Diploma in Accountancy) - Deputy Managing Director and Group Finance Director of China Resources Enterprise Limited
- Desmond Yuen (Higher Diploma in Accountancy) - Head of China Services and Partner, Grant Thornton Hong Kong
- Christine Lai (Doctor of Business Administration) - Executive Director, Head of Human Resources (HK & North Asia) of ABN AMRO Bank
- Chan So Kuen (1983, Professional Diploma in Accountancy) - CEO of Bossini International Holdings Limited
- Lo Chi Chung William (1983, Professional Diploma in Accountancy) - Executive Director and Group Financial Director of K. Wah International Holdings Limited
- Hui Lai Lee (1985, Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) - former CEO of Huono National Engineering Corporation.
- Hay Yo Siko Toy (1984, Higher Diploma in Automobile Engineering) - former deputy CEO of Toyota Corporation.
- Li Chun Fung Jerry (B.Eng in Electronic Engineering, Master of Corporate Finance)- Asia Pacific Vice President of Hitachi's Metal Division, Executive Vice Chairman of China Electric Industry Advancement Association
Read more about this topic: List Of Graduates Of Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Other articles related to "business":
... The Unification Church's business holdings include the UPI, The Washington Times, and the Tongil Group, one of the largest South Korean business groups or chaebol with business interests world-wide ... In the 1990s, Moon's ownership of major business enterprises, including The Washington Times, the United Press International, and Pyeonghwa Motors was noted in the media ...
... Hyundai has invested in manufacturing plants in the North America, India, Czech Republic, Pakistan, China and Turkey as well as research and development centers in Europe, Asia, North America, and the Pacific Rim ... In 2004, Hyundai Motor Company had $57.2 billion in sales in South Korea making it the country's second largest corporation, or chaebol ...
... Based at the Kingston Hill campus and incorporating the Kingston University Business School and Kingston Law School ... The Faculty of Business and Law offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as executive education in the five following groupings Law, Accounting ... The Business School was the first in the world to receive AMBA accreditation for its MBA, DBA and Masters in Business Management ...
... of the nature of intellectual property, a business needs protection in every jurisdiction in which they are concerned about competitors ...
... Its core business areas are travel, entertainment and lifestyle and it consists of more than 400 companies worldwide ... is listed as 1989 by Companies House, who class it as a holding company however Virgin's business and trading activities date to the 1970s ...
Famous quotes containing the word business:
“Taxes are the chief business of a conqueror of the world.”
—George Bernard Shaw (18561950)
“Politics is the reflex of the business and industrial world.”
—Emma Goldman (18691940)
“The business of a novelist is, in my opinion, to create characters first and foremost, and then to set them in the snarl of the human currents of his time, so that there results an accurate permanent record of a phase of human history.”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)