- Equestrian of Charles IV of Spain, in the downtown, by Tolsá.
- Equestrian statue of José de San Martín (sculptor unknown) donated by the government of Argentina to Mexico and on display at the intersection of Paseo de la Reforma and Eje 1 Norte near Metro Garibaldi.
- Equestrian statue of Pancho Villa.
- Equestrian statue of Emiliano Zapata at the Hacienda de Chinameca, Morelos state, site of Zapata's death.
- Equestrian statue of Pancho Villa at the summit of the Cerro de la Bufa overlooking the city.
Charles IV, Mexico City
José de San Martín in Mexico City
Pancho Villa in Chihuahua
Pancho Villa in Zacatecas
Read more about this topic: List Of Equestrian Statues
Other articles related to "mexico":
... comprise the 32 federative entities of Mexico ... It is located in Southwestern Mexico ... These cultures have survived better than most others in Mexico due to the state’s rugged and isolating terrain ...
... Nogales, Arizona, borders the city of Nogales, Sonora, Mexico, and is Arizona's largest international border town ... The southern terminus of Interstate 19 is located in Nogales at the U.S.-Mexico border the highway continues south into Mexico as Mexico Federal Highway 15 ... the United States a year in fresh produce and manufactured goods from Mexico and the world through the deep sea port in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico ...
... broadcast network owned by TV Azteca, with affiliate stations all over Mexico all of which are owned and operated by TV Azteca ... Azteca Trece uses Mexico, Distrito Federal's XHDF as its flagship station and its channel as part of its name ... Azteca Trece programming is available in Mexico through SKY México and some Azteca Trece programming can be seen in Azteca America and Azteca Mexico on channel 442 on ...
... or El 7 is a Mexican network owned by TV Azteca, with affiliate stations all over Mexico all of which are owned and operated by TV Azteca ... Azteca 7 uses Mexico, Distrito Federal's XHIMT as its flagship station and its channel as part of its name ... Azteca 7 programming is available in Mexico through SKY México ...
Famous quotes containing the word mexico:
“Is this what all these soldiers, all this training, have been for these seventy-nine years past? Have they been trained merely to rob Mexico and carry back fugitive slaves to their masters?”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“I think New Mexico was the greatest experience from the outside world that I have ever had.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)