- Equestrian statue of Kusunoki Masashige by Kōtarō Takamura outside the Imperial Palace, 1897.
- Equestrian statue of Prince Arisugawa Taruhito at the Arisugawa Memorial Park, 1903.
- Equestrian statue of Prince Kitashirakawa Yoshihisa n the outer gardens of the Imperial Palace, 1904.
- Equestrian statue of Prince Komatsu Akihito at the Ueno Park, 1912.
- Equestrian statue of Field marshal Ōyama Iwao in Kudanzaka, 1918.
- Equestrian statue of Nitta Yoshisada close to Bubaikawara Station in Fuchū, 1988.
Prince Arisugawa Taruhito
Prince Kitashirakawa Yoshihisa
Prince Komatsu Akihito
Nitta Yoshisada in Fuchū
- Equestrian statue of Maeda Toshiie close to Oyama Shrine.
- Equestrian statue of Don Quixote at the Suma Rikyu Park.
- Equestrian statue of Yamauchi Kazutoyo in the Kōchi Castle.
- Equestrian statue of Minamoto Yoshitsune. The tallest equestrian statue in Japan (6.7 meters high).
- Equestrian statue of Kumagai Naozane close to Kumagaya Station.
- Equestrian statue of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, placed as a token of friendship between Japan and Turkey.
Maeda Toshiie in Kanazawa
Don Quixote in Kobe
Yamauchi Kazutoyo in Kōchi
- Takeda Shingen versus equestrian Uesugi Kenshin in Kawanakajima.
- Equestrian statue of Francesco Sforza in Nagoya International Conference Center, 1989
- Equestrian statue of Maeda Toshiie in Arako.
- Equestrian statue of Kusunoki Masashige in Kanshinji temple in Kawachinagano.
- Equestrian statue of Date Masamune close to Yūbikan Station.
Takeda Shingen and Uesugi Kenshin in Nagano
Maeda Toshiie in Nagoya
Kusunoki Masashige in Osaka
Date Masamune in Ōsaki
- Equestrian statue of Date Masamune in the Aoba Castle, 1933
- Equestrian statue of Sanada Yukimura.
- Equestrian statue of Tokugawa Yoshimune.
Date Masamune in Sendai
Tokugawa Yoshimune in Wakayama
Read more about this topic: List Of Equestrian Statues
Other articles related to "japan":
... Meanwhile, Japan was in a state of great unrest ... The Sengoku Period saw the entire Japan plunged in small-scale regional civil wars ... was only eradicated with the coming of the Azuchi-Momoyama period when the situation in Japan stabilized and few new pirates were produced ...
... INR 0.9% Other 12.2% Total 200% Beginning in December 1931, Japan gradually shifted from the gold standard system to the managed currency system ... of foreigners to buy goods and services in Japan and by their interest in investing in Japan (buying yen-denominated real and financial assets) ... Since the 1990s, the Bank of Japan, the country's central bank, has kept interest rates low in order to spur economic growth ...
... Tenure Hidehiko Shimizu Japan 1993–94 Jorge Solari Argentina 1995 Hiroshi Hayano Japan 1995–96 Xabier Azkargorta Spain 1997–98 Gert Engels Germany Sept 1998–Dec ...
... Traditionally, sumo is considered Japan's national sport ... After the Meiji Restoration, many Western sports were introduced in Japan and began to spread through the education system ... Japan hosted the Summer Olympics in Tokyo in 1964 ...
... It grows widely throughout Japan and is foraged as a wild vegetable (sansai), though not a major crop shipped to market in appreciable amounts as to given in ...
Famous quotes containing the word japan:
“I do not know that the United States can save civilization but at least by our example we can make people think and give them the opportunity of saving themselves. The trouble is that the people of Germany, Italy and Japan are not given the privilege of thinking.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)