In 2006, in addition to the overall above mentioned total, 49 policemen were reported killed and four policemen were missing in action.
- February 3 - Fighting in the Musa Qala district of Helmand province left six policemen dead.
- February 4 - Fighting in the Nauzad district of Helmand province left one policeman dead.
- February 5 - A roadside bomb killed six policemen in Kandahar province.
- February 7 - A powerful bomb exploded outside the police headquarters in Kandahar killing seven policemen and six civilians.
- February 13 - Three policemen were killed when their checkpoint was attacked in Helmand province.
- February 15 - A bomb blast left one policeman.
- February 16 - A clash killed one policeman in Nimroz province.
- February 18 - Taliban militants attacked a police post in Helmand province killing three policemen.
- March 12 - Various Taliban attacks in the country left three policemen.
- March 17 - Various Taliban attacks in the country left 10 policemen dead.
- March 19 - A Taliban attack on a police post in Kandahar province left two policemen dead and four missing.
Read more about this topic: List Of Afghan Security Forces Fatality Reports In Afghanistan, Afghan Police Losses Before The Start of Official Records
Other articles related to "2006":
... According to purported codes hidden in the Torah, the apocalypse was to have occurred in 2006 ... were predicted for 2006 based on Bible Codes ... Set in 2006 Driver Parallel Lines (2006) The first half of the game is set in 1978 the second half is set in 2006 ...
... United States House of Representatives elections, 2006 Party Candidate Votes Percentage Republican Rob Bishop (incumbent) 112,546 63.06% Democratic Steven Olsen 57,922 32.45% Constitution Mark Hudson ...
... D) McGavick (R) Strategic Vision (R) November 6, 2006 53% 42% Mason-Dixon/MSNBC November 5, 2006 54% 38% Zogby/WSJ October 31, 2006 50% 46% Rasmussen October 30, 2006 54% 42% Mason-Dixon/MSNBC ...