- Sean McDonough, play-by-play, Chris Spielman, analyst, and Quint Kessenich or Shelley Smith, sideline reporter.
- Mike Patrick, play-by-play, Ed Cunningham, analyst, and Jeannine Edwards or George Smith, sideline reporter.
- Bob Wischusen, play-by-play, Danny Kanell, analyst, and Maria Taylor, sideline reporter.
- Nine games: Miami-Boston College, Air Force-Michigan, North Carolina-Louisville, Illinois-Wisconsin, Illinois-Michigan, Nebraska-Northwestern, Texas-Texas Tech, Louisville-Syracuse, and Cincinnati-Connecticut.
- Dave Lamont, play-by-play, and Kelly Stouffer, analyst.
- Four games: Texas Tech-TCU, Temple-Louisville, West Virginia-Oklahoma State, and West Virginia-Iowa State.
- Brent Musburger, play-by-play, Kirk Herbstreit, analyst, and Heather Cox, sideline reporter. (Saturday Night Football crew)
- One game: Ohio State-Michigan State.
- Brad Nessler, play-by-play, Todd Blackledge, analyst, and Holly Rowe, sideline reporter. (ESPN crew)
- Two games: Texas-Oklahoma and Florida-Florida State.
- Joe Tessitore, play-by-play, Matt Millen, analyst, and Maria Taylor or Quint Kessenich, sideline reporter (ESPN crew)
- Two games: USC-Arizona and Ohio State-Wisconsin (with Kessenich).
- Mark Neely, play-by-play, and Ray Bentley, analyst. (ESPN crew)
- Two games: South Florida-Louisville and Iowa State-Texas.
- Beth Mowins, play-by-play, Joey Galloway, analyst, and Lewis Johnson, sideline reporter (ESPN2 crew)
- One game: Purdue-Ohio State.
- Tom Hart, play-by-play, and John Congemi, analyst. (ESPNU crew)
- One game: Miami-Virginia.
Famous quotes containing the words list of, football, list and/or college:
“Every morning I woke in dread, waiting for the day nurse to go on her rounds and announce from the list of names in her hand whether or not I was for shock treatment, the new and fashionable means of quieting people and of making them realize that orders are to be obeyed and floors are to be polished without anyone protesting and faces are to be made to be fixed into smiles and weeping is a crime.”
—Janet Frame (b. 1924)
“You cant be a Real Country unless you have A BEER and an airlineit helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER.”
—Frank Zappa (19401993)
“We saw the machinery where murderers are now executed. Seven have been executed. The plan is better than the old one. It is quietly done. Only a few, at the most about thirty or forty, can witness [an execution]. It excites nobody outside of the list permitted to attend. I think the time for capital punishment has passed. I would abolish it. But while it lasts this is the best mode.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)
“When a girl of today leaves school or college and looks about her for material upon which to exercise her trained intelligence, there are a hundred things that force themselves upon her attention as more vital and necessary than mastering the housewife.”
—Cornelia Atwood Pratt, U.S. author, womens magazine contributor. The Delineator: A Journal of Fashion, Culture and Fine Arts (January 1900)