Lexington was an 18th-century plantation on Mason's Neck in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. The estate belonged to several generations of the Mason family.
Lexington was originally part of the Gunston Hall plantation land tract. It was given to George Mason's eldest son, George Mason V, in 1774. In 1775, George Mason V named his plantation to commemorate the Battle of Lexington in Massachusetts. The mansion at Lexington was probably not constructed until after George Mason V returned from a trip to Europe in 1783.