- United States
- Lehigh, Iowa
- Lehigh, Kansas
- Lehigh, Oklahoma
- Lehigh, Wisconsin
- Lehigh Acres, Florida
- Lehigh Township (disambiguation)
- Lehigh Valley, a region in eastern Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Canal, constructed along the Lehigh River
- Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Valley AVA, Pennsylvania wine region
- Lehigh County Ballpark, Allentown
- Lehigh Gap, Pennsylvania, a mountain gap formed by the Lehigh River
- Lehigh Valley Mall, a shopping mall in Whitehall Township, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Parkway, a park in Allentown
- Lehigh River, a tributary of the Delaware River
- Lehigh Street, Allentown
- Lehigh Tunnel, along the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Little Lehigh Creek, a tributary of Jordan Creek
- Lehigh Station, Pennsylvania, a fictional town in the television miniseries North and South
Read more about this topic: Lehigh
Other articles related to "places, place":
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of ...
... Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
... The route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was.”
—Ernest Hemingway (18991961)
“There are other places at which ... the laws have said there shall be towns; but Nature has said there shall not, and they remain unworthy of enumeration.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)