Appearances (through The 2011-12 Season)
|10||Basket Rimini Crabs||0||0||0|
|10||Aurora Basket Jesi||0||1||1|
|10||Andrea Costa Imola||0||0||3|
|9||Nuova Pallacanestro Pavia||0||0||0|
|8||Basket Club Ferrara||1||1||0|
|8||Pallac. Reggiana Reggio Emilia||2||2||0|
|7||Dinamo Basket Sassari||0||1||0|
|6||A.S. Junior Pallacanestro Casale||1||1||1|
|5||RB Montecatini Terme||0||0||1|
|5||Societa Veroli Basket||0||0||0|
|5||Pistoia Basket 2000||0||0||0|
|4||Juve Caserta Basket||0||1||0|
|3||Gruppo Triboldi Basket Soresina||0||1||0|
|3||Nuova Sebastiani Rieti||1||1||0|
|3||Sutor Basket Montegranaro||0||1||1|
|3||Robur Basket Osimo||0||0||1|
|3||New Basket Brindisi||1||2||0|
|2||Basket Draghi Castelletto Ticino||0||0||0|
|2||Pallalcesto Amatori Udine||0||0||0|
|2||Unione Cestistica Casalpusterlengo||0||0||0|
|2||Fulgor Libertas Forlì||0||0||1|
|2||Scaligera Basket Verona||0||0||1|
|1||Società Sportiva Basket Napoli||1||1||0|
|1||Centro Sportivo Borgomanero||0||0||0|
|1||Celana Basket Bergamo||0||0||1|
|1||Virtus Pallacanestro Bologna||0||1||0|
|1||Viola Reggio Calabria||0||0||0|
|1||Victoria Libertas Pesaro||0||1||0|
|1||Nuova Pallacanestro Vigevano||0||0||0|
|1||Cestistica San Severo||0||0||1|
|1||Basket Brescia Leonessa||0||0||0|
|1||Unione Cestistica Piacentina Piacenza||0||0||0|
|1||Biancoblù Basket Bologna||0||0||0|
- Nuova Pallacanestro Pavia quit the series after selling entitlement to participate to Scaligera Basket Verona in 2010-11.
- Aurora Basket Jesi was relegated in 2009-10, but readmitted in the series after strike off of Nuova Sebastiani Napoli from Lega A dued to financial and ethical rules violation.
- Andrea Costa Imola also underwent 3 relegations, and in all 3 cases was readmitted in the series: in 2004-05 after bankruptcy of Pallacanestro Messina, in 2007-08 after bankruptcy of Viola Reggio Calabria and in 2009-10 after bankruptcy of Basket Livorno.
- Novara underwent 3 relegations, but was readmitted in the series for 2 times: in 2003-04 after bankruptcy of Virtus Bologna from Lega A and in 2007-08 after moving entitlement to participate in the series from Castelletto Ticino.
- A.S. Junior Pallacanestro Casale was relegated in 2005-06, but readmitted in the series after bankruptcy of Roseto Basket from Lega A.
- Fabriano Basket was relegated in 2004-05, but readmitted in the series after bankruptcy of Victoria Libertas Pesaro, later in 2008-09 it quit the series after moving entitlement to participate to Roseto
- Progresso Castelmaggiore quit the series after selling entitlement to participate to Virtus Pallacanestro Bologna in 2004-05.
- Basket Draghi Castelletto Ticino quit the series after moving entitlement to participate to Novara in 2007-08.
- Basket Livorno quit the series due to bankruptcy in 2009-10, thus never being relegated.
- Centro sportivo Borgomanero quit the series after moving entitlement to participate to Novara in 2002-03, thus never being relegated.
- Viola Reggio Calabria quit the series due to bankruptcy in 2007-08, thus never being relegated.
- Nuova Pallacanestro Vigevano quit the series due to bankruptcy in 2010-11, thus never being relegated.
- Basket Rimini Crabs quit the series due to bankruptcy in 2011-12, thus never being relegated.
- Pallalcesto Amatori Udine quit the series due to bankruptcy in 2011-12, thus never being relegated.
- Unione Cestistica Casalpusterlengo quit the series in 2011-12 after deciding to enroll for the new development league (DNA) in order to have possibility to come back to its traditional homefield of Codogno, too small for LegaDue standard, and to follow its tradition of young players development
- Basket Club Ferrara quit the series after moving entitlement to participate to Biancoblù Basket Bologna, newfounded club with the aim of giving new life to historical Fortitudo Bologna, in 2011-12, thus never being relegated.
- Scaligera Basket Verona was relegated in 2010-11, but readmitted in the series after bankruptcy of Basket Rimini Crabs.
Read more about this topic: Legadue Basket
Famous quotes containing the word appearances:
“What I often forget about students, especially undergraduates, is that surface appearances are misleading. Most of them are at base as conventional as Presbyterian deacons.”
—Muriel Beadle (b. 1915)