The learning center implements a group of activities, designed and implemented by teachers in cooperation with center specialist. Methods of implementation of these activities differs according to educational grades and concentrate on implementation of modem educational and learning methods. Such activities are:
- Reading activities: aim to sow reading habits those like; summarization and book presentation.
- Learning activities: these activities are done by student depending on himself to support his learning.
- Educational activities: these activities are done by teacher to support student learning.
- Information search: search on internet and using references.
- Cultural activities: these activities to be done by student in order to improve his cultural level; school radio, seminars, lectures and competition.
- Cooperative activities: these activities are done by students to help center to achieve its aims as a center group.
- Administrative' activities: these activities appear to occupy center with waiting lessons, school meetings and educational coordinator's meetings etc .
- Social activities: the aim of these activities is community service; like anti-terror activity, anti-smoking etc.
Read more about this topic: Learning Resource Center
Other articles related to "activities":
... in research, education or clinical ethics activities ... The criteria for membership include participation in the centre's research activities, bioethics education, or clinical ethics committees or other clinical ... information about their bioethics-related activities for inclusion in the centre's reports ...
... There are numerous other business activities across the region ranging from small enterprises to large multi-national corporations that are producing goods for ... Other primary production activities include dairying, the production of grains, lamb, pork, fruit, potatoes, poultry, eggs, various mining activities, timber ...
... The game room also offers weekly activities such as game tournaments, trivia night, and capture the flag ...
... schools ball games had been given precedence over other activities and so, to start with, more focus was placed on seamanship and practical work than the playing of games ... Clubs also form part of the activities list which is made up of cooking, debating, astronomy and film ...
... Winter activities include unserviced camping, hiking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and wildlife gazing ... Summer activities include hiking, golfing, kayaking/canoeing, wildlife gazing and unserviced camping ...
Famous quotes containing the word activities:
“The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind.”
—Sigmund Freud (18561939)
“That is the real pivot of all bourgeois consciousness in all countries: fear and hate of the instinctive, intuitional, procreative body in man or woman. But of course this fear and hate had to take on a righteous appearance, so it became moral, said that the instincts, intuitions and all the activities of the procreative body were evil, and promised a reward for their suppression. That is the great clue to bourgeois psychology: the reward business.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“If it is to be done well, child-rearing requires, more than most activities of life, a good deal of decentering from ones own needs and perspectives. Such decentering is relatively easy when a society is stable and when there is an extended, supportive structure that the parent can depend upon.”
—David Elkind (20th century)