- Chammanadu Devi Temple
- Pattukulangara Devi Temple
- Amedathu kavu Devi temple
- Kuthiathode Vilanjoor Mahadeva Temple
- Chethikkatu Badrakalii kshethram, Kodamthuruth
- Kodamthuruthu Sreekrishna Temple (surya narayanapuram temple)
- Kodamthuruthu Fathima Matha Church (vikar-Fr.Tomy Chambakattu)
- Nalukulangara Devi Temple
- St. Sebastein Church,Nalukulangara
- Nalikattu Subramanian Temple
- Kuthiathode Dharma Sastha temple
- Rahmathul Islam Masjid near KP Junction
- Purantheraswaram Siva temple
- Thirumala Devasom - Sree Lakshmi Narasimha Temple
- Thirumala Devasom - Arthikulangara Devi Temple
- Thuravoor Thirumala Bhagom Sree Mahadeva Temple
- Ponnpuram Jamat Masjid- Chavady
- Masjid-Ul-Ansar - Near North Railway cross
- Pallithode Helapuram Devi Temple
- Pallithode Sree Krishnaswamy Temple
- St. Sebastien Church - Pallithode
- Salafi Masjid,Near Petrol Pump
- Masjid near NCC junction
Read more about this topic: Kuthiathode
Other articles related to "temples, temple":
... Badami Badami Cave Temples Badami taluk remained the seat of the throne of the Chalukyas from 550 CE - 753 CE, till Chalukya king Kirtivarman II was overthrown by the ... Pattadakal has many UNESCO World Heritage temples built by Vikramaditya II ... Mallikarjuna temple is in dravidian style while Kashi Vishwanatha temple is in nagara style at Pattadakal, built around 740 CE ...
... SHRI SHAMUNDEESHWARI AMMAN TEMPLE The Goddess is very powerful and very graceful ... The temple is situated on the banks of Palar river ...
... The Simhanagadde Jwalamalini Temple is located at the Simhanagadde town near Narasimharajapura in Chikkamagaluru district ... This is one of the important Jain temples in Karnataka state ... The temple houses an attractive black colored idol of Goddess Jwalamalini as the main deity ...
... village is famous on account of a huge complex of temples built by local devotees over a period of 10 years ... The temples are unique with extremely attractive sculptures, paintings on the walls and idols ... The temples within the complex are of Ganapathi, Shiva, Kalika Devi, Navagrahalu, Satyanarayana Swamy, Subramanyeswaraswamy, Seetharamaswamy, Anjaneya Swamy and Venu Gopalaswamy ...
... There are famous temples of goddess lakshmi and Lord shiva on route this hill ... The lord Shiva's temple is 1000 yr old ancient temple built by local rulers on top of the hill. 30 yrs old Lakshmi's temple(Lakshmi panchayathana Alayam) and the Planetary Deity's temple (navagraha alayam) is maintained by the aged spiritual guru Sri PadmavatiMayi ...
Famous quotes containing the word temples:
“To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds
For the ashes of his fathers
And the temples of his gods,”
—Thomas Babington Macaulay (18001859)
“Goddesses never die. They slip in and out of the worlds cities, in and out of our dreams, century after century, answering to different names, dressed differently, perhaps even disguised, perhaps idle and unemployed, their official altars abandoned, their temples feared or simply forgotten.”
—Phyllis Chesler (b. 1941)
“This city now doth, like a garment, wear
The beauty of the morning; silent bare,
Ships, towers, domes, theatres and temples lie
Open unto the fields and to the sky;
All bright and glittering in the smokeless air.”
—William Wordsworth (17701850)