- Justin Bruening as Mike Knight (originally known as Mike Traceur): son of the original Michael Knight, driver of the first KITT.
- Deanna Russo as Dr. Sarah Graiman: Daughter of Charles Graiman, Owner of KITT and romantic interest of Michael Knight.
- Val Kilmer as the Voice of KITT: The artificially intelligent automobile. Sarah car and Mike partner.
- Paul Campbell as Billy Morgan
- Smith Cho as Zoe Chae (Episodes 13-17, Guest Star in Episodes 1-12)
- Bruce Davison as Dr. Charles Graiman: KITT's creator. (Episodes 1-12)
- Sydney Tamiia Poitier as FBI Agent Carrie Rivai (Episodes 1-11)
- Yancey Arias as NSA Agent Alex Torres (Episodes 1-12)
Read more about this topic: Knight Rider (2008 TV Series)
Other articles related to "cast":
... Republican John McCain received 58.0% of the vote here (1,415 cast), ahead of Democrat Barack Obama, who received 39.6% (967 votes), with 2,441 ballots ... Bush received 56.4% of the vote here (1,556 ballots cast), outpolling Democrat John Kerry, who received around 42.0% (1,158 votes), with 2,760 ballots cast among the city's 4,001 registered voters, for a ... election, Republican Chris Christie received 57.7% of the vote here (987 ballots cast), ahead of both Democrat Jon Corzine with 32.9% (563 votes) and Independent Chris Daggett with 5.7% (98 ...
... Source-Musicals101 1947 Original Broadway cast recording (incomplete, due to recording limitations of the period some lyrics were censored) 1954 Original motion picture soundtrack (originally incomplete ...
... The regular cast appeared in an opening title sequence in which video head shots were arranged in a three-by-three grid, with each cast member appearing to look at the other ... Although many actors who become type-cast into the roles they played on a particular series resent this, the cast of The Brady Bunch express a contrary attitude ...
Famous quotes containing the word cast:
“Tis weak and vicious people who cast the blame on Fate. The right use of Fate is to bring up our conduct to the loftiness of nature.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Hell, covering all with its gloomy vapors, has cast shadows on even the holiest eyes.”
—Jean Racine (16391699)
“All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.”
—Adolf Hitler (18891945)