- Kira (Iggy Arbuckle), a rat in the Iggy Arbuckle animated series
- Kira (Gelfling), a character in the film The Dark Crystal
- Kira (Mortal Kombat), a in the Mortal Kombat universe
- Kira Nerys, on the TV series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Kira, said to be the Swedish goddess of knowledge and wisdom
- Kira, the main character of the book Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- Kira, the alias of protagonist Light Yagami in Death Note
- Izuru Kira, in the manga and anime Bleach
- Sakuya Kira, from the manga and anime Angel Sanctuary
- Kira Yamato, the protagonist of the anime Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- Kira Ford, the Yellow Dino Ranger of Power Rangers Dino Thunder.
- Kira, the main character of the book We The Living by Ayn Rand
Read more about this topic: Kira
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... rescue Sandy the game starts with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... adventure game in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage return), advance to the same column of ... control non-printing operations were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... cast that is actually gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“What makes literature interesting is that it does not survive its translation. The characters in a novel are made out of the sentences. Thats what their substance is.”
—Jonathan Miller (b. 1936)
“The first glance at History convinces us that the actions of men proceed from their needs, their passions, their characters and talents; and impresses us with the belief that such needs, passions and interests are the sole spring of actions.”
—Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (17701831)
“We are like travellers using the cinders of a volcano to roast their eggs. Whilst we see that it always stands ready to clothe what we would say, we cannot avoid the question whether the characters are not significant of themselves.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)