Survivor Match For The Kinniku Throne
- Ataru Kinniku (Shigeru Chiba - Kinnikuman's long lost older brother. He kills the original Kinnikuman Soldier and takes his place. He is viewed as an Aniki by the Idol Choujin as a whole as opposed to just Kinnikuman.
- The Samurai (Yukitoshi Hori) - The identity illegally revived Neptuneman uses in order to hide from the Choujin Enma. As The Samurai, he refers to his Quarrel Bomber clothesline as the Iai Beheader Bomber.
- Kinnikuman Super Phoenix (Michihiro Ikemizu) - Originally Phoenixman, possessed by the God of Intelligence. Long before his possession he believed himself to be the true Kinniku Prince. He is suffering from a heart disease.
- Mammothman (Masaharu Satou) - Team Phoenix Advance Guard, a mammoth Choujin with blood-seeking tusks. He rampages through Team Big Body, leaving only Big Body himself for Super Phoenix to fight.
- The Omegaman (Ken Yamaguchi) - Originally one of Neptune King's Perfect Choujin. He was a bounty hunter for the Choujin Enma who retrieved choujin who escaped from hell, including Screw Kid, Junkman, Atlantis, Sunshine and Sneagator. During the Survivor Match for the Kinniku Throne, he was involved in another such mission to retrieve Neptuneman. While on Earth, he joined Kinnikuman Super Phoenix's team. Omegaman defeated Geronimo with the Omega Catastrophe Drop which resulted in a tag match, Neptuneman and Kinnikuman vs. Omegaman and Super Phoenix. The match was for each person's page in the Muscle Prophecy book. The pages were tied to a string which hung over a torch. Neptuneman ended up losing his page and dying. This pitted Kinnikuman and Omegaman against each other. Omegaman used his Omega Metamorphosis technique which turned him into Prince Kamehame. Through the course of the match, Kamehame's spirit took over and he finished teaching Kinnikuman the Kamehame 100 Special Techniques. With those techniques at hand, Kinnikuman turned Omegaman back into himself and defeated him with the Muscle Spark.
- Prisman (Ken Yamaguchi→ Ryouichi Tanaka) - A prism choujin who appeared as a member of Kinnikuman Super Phoenix's team during the survivor series to determine the next ruler of planet Kinniku. Prisman's trademark technique was the deadly Rainbow Shower, where he channeled sunlight through his body into a beam that could destroy any choujin's body. He first demonstrated this on Kinnikuman Zebra. Prisman first saw action in the ring in a six-man tag team match that was himself, Super Phoenix and Mammothman against Kinnikuman Soldier, Buffaloman and Brocken Jr. Learning of Prisman's Rainbow Shower, Brocken stripped himself of his choujin power in order to use his body to shield Ataru from it. Shortly after, he, Phoenix, and Mammothman ganged up on Brocken, but Brocken regained his Choujin Body and shattered Prisman's head with a Bremen Sunset on one of the kinshachi statues on Nagoya Castle. Immediately after, Brocken fell to his death into the canyon below, motivating Ramenman to train fiercely for a showdown with Prisman in the finals in Osaka Castle.
- The two of them met in a Jungle Big Gym Skyscraper Death Match (ジャングル・ビッグ・ジム摩天楼デスマッチ,, Janguru Biggu Jimu Matenrou Desumatchi?), before which Prisman used his Rainbow Shower to destroy the ring attire of Ashuraman (who had sacrificed himself so that Team Kinnikuman could make it to the second match). Though Prisman hit Ramenman with the Rainbow Shower numerous times, he survived each hit and continued to fight back, using a few of his 102 Choujin Attacks. After Ramenman was able to return the Rainbow Shower it looked as though he'd win, Phoenix had Prisman stand on the middle section of black bars and pulled a lever, causing all but the black bars to fall to the ground. However, Ramenman used the last of his power to jump back up and shatter Prisman's body the Kowloon Wall Drop, destroying him and avenging Brocken Jr.
- Satan Cross (Hidetoshi Nakamura) - Ashuraman is the prince of the makai (demon world). Satan Cross is formerly known as Samson Teacher, Ashuraman's childhood trainer/mentor in the demon world he was a bald looking man with four arms. It is implied that Samson Teacher is also a demon and a resident of the demon world, however he had a kind heart, crying after seeing a slaughtered animal, and tried to teach Ashuraman that demons don't have to be evil. During an exercise, a child Ashuraman fell into some rapids, so Samson Teacher saved him but lost his grip on a rock and fell down a waterfall, Ashuraman believed Samson Teacher to be dead at this point, and for the first time experienced sadness and cried. When Samson Teacher awoke he learned that he had brutally lost his legs from the rapids, but the God of Intelligence offered him the parasite Satan Cross, which would grant him his mobility and great power, if he would become the evil god's servant. He accepted and went by the name Satan Cross and lived as a bounty hunter. As Satan Cross he was a four-armed, and four-legged able to split into two. Years later, the god of Intelligence came to him again, this time so Satan Cross could repay the favor. The god of Intelligence wanted him to compete as a member of Kinnikuman Super Phoenix's team during the Survivor Match to see who would ascend the throne of Planet Kinniku, Super Phoenix was possessed by the evil god of intelligence and was trying to over throne Kinnikuman.
- Satan Cross' first match was against The Ninja during the semifinals in Nagoya Castle, in which he demonstrated his Western Ninjitsu abilities. He eventually killed The Ninja splitting his chest open as Satan Cross separated into two chojin to do his Triangle Dreamer technique which is basically a romero special done in the air by two people turning away from each other causing the opponent's chest to split open. Satan Cross then went up against Ashuraman himself. During this fight he revealed his true identity, which affected Ashurman's performance and allowed Satan Cross to counter most of his techniques (most of which he had taught Ashuraman in the first place). Eventually, Ashuraman's desire to avenge The Ninja conquered his fear of hurting his trainer and he drove Satan Cross into the wall with a super-powered Ashura Lightning Strike. However, as they fell to the ground, Satan Cross applied the Triangle Dreamer, knocking Ashuraman out and causing the fight to end in a draw.
- Satan Cross then fought Kinnikuman himself in a Magic Ring Equipment Death Match (魔法陣リング装着デス・マッチ,, Mahou-jin Ringu Souchaku Desu Matchi?) during the finals in Osaka Castle. During the fight, Ashuraman arrived and supported Kinnikuman, showing Satan Cross that his student had finally learned all of the lessons of kindness he had tried to teach him. This caused a power struggle between Satan Cross and his parasite to control his mind. Kinnikuman eventually defeated him with a Complete Muscle Spark, destroying only the parasite's head and allowing Satan Cross to die as the kind-hearted Samson Teacher.
Read more about this topic: Kinnikuman Anime-original Characters
Other articles related to "survivor match for the kinniku throne, kinniku, match":
... Ataru Kinniku (Shigeru Chiba) is Kinnikuman's long lost older brother ... Long before his possession he believed himself to be the true Kinniku Prince ... During the Survivor Match for the Kinniku Throne, he was involved in another such mission to retrieve Neptuneman ...
... Through the course of the match, Kamehame's spirit was too hard for Omegaman to control and Kamehame fully gained control of Omegaman's body ... Survivor Match for the Kinniku Throne Films Kinnikuman Great Riot! Seigi Choujin Seigi Choujin vs ... Comrade Turbinski Geronimo Kinkotsuman Ataru Kinniku Kinnikuman Mayumi Kinniku Kinnikuman Super Phoenix Mammothman Robin Mask Alexandria Meat Neptuneman Prince Kamehame Ramenman Terryman ...
... Survivor Match for the Kinniku Throne Films Kinnikuman Great Riot! Seigi Choujin Seigi Choujin vs ... Comrade Turbinski Geronimo Kinkotsuman Ataru Kinniku Kinnikuman Mayumi Kinniku Kinnikuman Super Phoenix Mammothman Robin Mask Alexandria Meat Neptuneman Prince Kamehame Ramenman Terryman ...
Famous quotes containing the words throne, survivor and/or match:
“By a route obscure and lonely,
Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an eidolon, named Night,
On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly
From an ultimate dim Thule
From a wild weird clime that lieth, sublime,
Out of spaceout of time.”
—Edgar Allan Poe (18091849)
“Youre looking, sir, at a very dull survivor of a very gaudy life. Crippled, paralyzed in both legs. Very little I can eat, and my sleep is so near waking that its hardly worth the name. I seem to exist largely on heat, like a newborn spider.”
—William Faulkner (18971962)
“Auden, MacNeice, Day Lewis, I have read them all,
Hoping against hope to hear the authentic call . . .
And know the explanation I must pass is this
MYou cannot light a match on a crumbling wall.”
—Hugh MacDiarmid (18921978)