- King Leonardo - "Confound it, that's the most unheard of thing I ever heard of!"
- Odie Cologne - "Ah, Sire!"
- Biggie Rat - "Ya dig?"
- Itchy Brother - "Uh, yeah, Big, I dig."
- The Hunter - "Have Nose, Will Hunt" and "That's a joke, son."
- Tooter Turtle - "Please, Mr. Wizard; it's what I want to be" and "Help, Mr. Wizard!"
- Mr. Wizard - "Drizzle, Drazzle, Druzzle, Drome; time for zis one to come home" and "Be just vhat you is, not vhat you is not. Folks vhat do zis are ze happiest lot."
Read more about this topic: King Leonardo And His Short Subjects
Other articles related to "catch phrases":
... Another involved explaining to his hand puppet Johnny that something was easy (or difficult) to do, to which the puppet would reply the contrary, such as, "Easy for you, for me ees very deefeecult!" in his Spanish accent ... These catchphrases were incorporated into a record Wences released in 1959 by Joy Records, featuring the songs "S-All Right? S-All Right" and "Deefeecult For You – Easy For Me". ...
Famous quotes containing the words phrases and/or catch:
“And would you be a poet
Before youve been to school?
Ah, well! I hardly thought you
So absolute a fool.
First learn to be spasmodic
A very simple rule.
For first you write a sentence,
And then you chop it small;
Then mix the bits, and sort them out
Just as they chance to fall:
The order of the phrases makes
No difference at all.”
—Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson] (18321898)
“We are the prisoners of ideas. They catch us up for moments into their heaven, and so fully engage us, that we take no thought for the morrow, gaze like children, without an effort to make them our own.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)