- Terry Howe — Principal (2002–2009)
- Lee Rachar - Information Technology Department Head/Teacher (2008-2011), Teacher (-2011)
- Damian Wilmann — Vice Principal (2009–2012), Teacher (2004–2009)
- Recipient of 2008 Premier's Awards for Teaching Excellence in Community Engagement from His Honour the Honourable Steven Point and The Honourable Gordon Campbell
- Linda Jones — Principal (2000–2002)
- Former West Vancouver School Board Assistant Superintendent, Secondary Education and Instructional Support
- Brian Kerr - Information Technology Department Head/Teacher (1988-2007)
- Recipient of Prime Minister Awards for Teaching Excellence - Certificate of Achievement from The Right Honourable Jean Chrétien in 2000.
Read more about this topic: King George Secondary School
Other articles related to "staff, former staff":
... Members appointed to the National Staff (see DIR, DVC, BC and BA below) have another chain to which they report ... Other staff officers are appointed based on skills and level of interest ... of the Coast Guard, inherited the meme of staff officer abbreviations, and these are used extensively in internal documents and reports ...
... People in employment within any organization Staff (military), the organ of military command and planning Staff (music), a set of five horizontal lines upon which notes are placed in written ...
... Angela Megl, Assistant to the editor Adam Blomquist, Staff Writer/Reader. ...
Famous quotes containing the word staff:
“In the far South the sun of autumn is passing
Like Walt Whitman walking along a ruddy shore.
He is singing and chanting the things that are part of him,
The worlds that were and will be, death and day.
Nothing is final, he chants. No man shall see the end.
His beard is of fire and his staff is a leaping flame.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“... all my letters are read. I like that. I usually put something in there that I would like the staff to see. If some of the staff are lazy and choose not to read the mail, I usually write on the envelope Legal Mail. This way it will surely be read. Its important that we educate everybody as we go along.”
—Jean Gump, U.S. pacifist. As quoted in The Great Divide, book 2, section 10, by Studs Terkel (1988)