Marriage and Children
- Mohammad bin Khalifa Al Khalifa (died 14 June 1974)
- Ali bin Khalifa Al Khalifa – Third Deputy Prime Minister. He married Zayn bint Khalid Al Khalifa with whom he has three sons and one daughter:
- Khalifa bin Ali Al Khalifa
- Isa bin Ali Al Khalifa
- Minwa bint Ali Al Khalifa
- Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa
- Salman bin Khalifa Al Khalifa
- Lulwa bint Khalifa Al Khalifa – Honorary President of the Al Noor Beneficence Society. She married Rashid bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, artist and patron of the arts (born 1952)}. They have three sons and three daughters.
Read more about this topic: Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa
Other articles related to "marriage, marriage and children, children":
... Feminist theory approaches opposite-sex marriage as an institution traditionally rooted in patriarchy that promotes male superiority and power over women ... dynamic is contrasted with a conception of egalitarian or Peer Marriage in which power and labour are divided equally, and not according to gender roles ... men and submissive gender roles by women influence the power dynamic of a marriage ...
... Although politically convenient, the marriage was not a success, as she tried to poison him and he arranged to have her drowned by placing her on a rock in the sound of Mull ... His children include Eachann Mor Maclean, his heir and successor Ailean Maclean, second son of Lachlan Catanach, but better known as Ailean nan Sop, or Allan o' the Wisp, because he set fire to ...
... Laird of Lochalsh and Lochearron, the marriage of Fionnaghal must have taken place in 1462, for in that year at the Dingwall Castle, February 2, John of the Isles ...
... his son to enter into a loveless arranged marriage as he himself had ... Over the next seven years, Caroline had three more children, Anne, Amelia and Caroline, all of whom were born in Hanover ... George Augustus and Caroline had a largely successful marriage, though he continued to keep mistresses, as was customary for the time ...
Famous quotes containing the words children and/or marriage:
“If womens role in life is limited solely to housewife/mother, it clearly ends when she can no longer bear more children and the children she has borne leave home.”
—Betty Friedan (20th century)
“Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)