- Adelaide Kemble (1815-1879), opera singer
- Charles Kemble (1775–1854), British actor
- E. W. Kemble (1861–1933), illustrator of Mark Twain books
- Edwin C. Kemble, 1889–1984, North American physicist
- Fanny Kemble (1809–1893), English actress who became a writer and an anti-slavery activist
- Gary Kemble, New Zealand rugby league footballer and coach
- Gouverneur Kemble (1786–1875), American ironmaster
- Henry Kemble (1848-1907), actor
- John C. Kemble (1800–1843), New York politician
- John Mitchell Kemble, 1807–1857, nineteenth century translator of Beowulf
- John Philip Kemble (1757-1823)
- Maria Theresa Kemble
- Roger Kemble (1721-1802)
- Stephen Kemble (1758-1822)
Read more about this topic: Kemble
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko ...
... death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people ...
... rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Violence among young people ... is an aspect of their desire to create. They dont know how to use their energy creatively so they do the opposite and destroy.”
—Anthony Burgess (b. 1917)
“When people generally are aware of a problem, it can be said to have entered the public consciousness. When people get on their hind legs and holler, the problem has not only entered the public consciousnessit has also become a part of the public conscience. At that point, things in our democracy begin to hum.”
—Hubert H. Humphrey (19111978)
“There are people who possess not so much genius as a certain talent for perceiving the desires of the century, or even of the decade, before it has done so itself.”
—G.C. (Georg Christoph)