Taking an active part in contests, forums, artist plein-airs, art actions. First exhibition activity started in 2000 with the opening of a personal exhibition «Landscapes», which took place in the district Darnitsky cultural and artistic center in the city of Kiev. Won prizes of creative youth forum in Kiev in the nomination «Paintings, drawings, sculpture» in (2005–2008). The participant of more than 40 Ukrainian, international and personal art exhibitions. Among which the most significant:
- Art event «Kyivska suite» sponsored by a Grant of the President of Ukraine, NSHU, Kiev (2005).
- International Exhibition of Artists of Ukraine and Italy «Under the wing of the Holy Archangel Michael», Kiev - Rome (2006).
- International Art Lvovskiy Autumn Salon «High Castle - 2008», the Palace of Fine Arts, Lviv.
- Ukraine-wide triennial «Painting - 2007», organized by the National Union of Artists of Ukraine in Kiev (2007).
- «Ukraine from Tripolya to modernity» (2008), NSHU, Kiev.
Read more about this topic: Katerina Omelchuk
Other articles related to "creative activity, creative, activity":
... Later, Şahin Yalabık musicians decided to move to the Turkish lyrics, who founded in 1995 the group Mor ve Ötesi ("Purple and more") ... The first album Şehir was published in 1996 ...
... For Steiner, the cosmos is permeated and continually transformed by the creative activity of non-physical processes and spiritual beings ... to creatively enact and reenact, within, their creative activity ... objective spiritual knowledge always entails creative inner activity ...
... In 1993 Burak bought his first bass guitar ... He was one of the first participants in İstanbul Blues Kumpanyası ...
Famous quotes containing the words creative activity, activity and/or creative:
“Assuming that rapture is natures play with man, the Dionysian artists creative activity is the play with rapture.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.”
—Indira Gandhi (19171984)
“For a creative writer possession of the truth is less important than emotional sincerity.”
—George Orwell (19031950)