- Secretary of Agriculture
- Food Safety and Consumer Protection Division - responsible for protecting the health and well-being of all consumers of agricultural products
- Environmental Protection Division - responsible for protecting the health of the state's natural and cultivated plant resources, and the environment, through preventive actions and activities designed to ensure the safe and proper use of agricultural chemicals.
- Plant Protection and Weed Control Section
- Pesticide and Fertilizer Section
- Agricultural Laboratory Section
- Division of Water Resources - governs how the state's water resources are allocated and used and regulates through statute the construction of dams, levees and other changes to streams.
- Water Appropriation Program
- Water Structures Program
- Water Management Services Program
- Administrative Services and Support Division - responsible for coordinating the management functions of the Department
- Office of the Secretary
- Fiscal Section
- Personnel Section
- Legal Section
- Public Information Section
- Information Technology Section
Read more about this topic: Kansas Department Of Agriculture
Other articles related to "division, divisions":
... up a position north of the Ypres–Commines canal, the battalions of the 1st Division were placed in the centre of the line between those of the 4th, on the ... frontage, enabled them to free up some 13 divisions of reserves ... only a limited, supporting role during the 1st Division's repulse of the German counter-attack at Lagnicourt in mid-April, and following this the battalion's next major action came in early May ...
... Communications and International Relations Division Community and Social Sector Development Division Elderly Development Division Family Development Division Finance And Facilities ...
... Corporate Communications Division Finance Division Homefront Security Office Human Resource Division Legal Division Policy and Operations Division Strategic Planning and Development Division ...
Famous quotes containing the word divisions:
“Nothing does more to activate Christian divisions than talk about Christian unity.”
—Conor Cruise OBrien (b. 1917)
“I find myself ... hoping a total end of all the unhappy divisions of mankind by party-spirit, which at best is but the madness of many for the gain of a few.”
—Alexander Pope (16881744)