Jonathan Hunt may refer to:
- Jonathan Hunt (New Zealand politician), politician from New Zealand
- Jonathan Hunt (Vermont Representative), U.S. Representative from Vermont
- Jonathan Hunt (Vermont Lieutenant Governor), Vermont Lieutenant Governor
- Jonathan Hunt (footballer), English footballer
- Jonathan Hunt (musician), vocalist of Dead To Fall
- Jonathon Hunt, American figure skater
- Jon Hunt, founder of the Foxtons estate agency
Other articles related to "jonathan hunt, hunt":
... Jonathan Hunt (1738–1808) was born in Northampton, Massachusetts, the son of Capt ... Samuel Strong Hunt of Northampton and Ann Ellsworth of Windsor, Ct ... and the great-great-grandson of Jonathan Hunt and his wife Mary Webster, daughter of Governor John Webster of the Connecticut Colony ...
2 Henry Jackson Hunt 1826 Democratic Henry Jackson Hunt was a successful merchant, and served in various political offices, including county judge, city ... He was the uncle and namesake of Civil War General Henry Jackson Hunt ... Hunt died while in office on September 15, 1826 ...
Famous quotes containing the words hunt and/or jonathan:
“In communist society, where nobody has one exclusive sphere of activity but each can become accomplished in any branch he wishes, society regulates the general production and thus makes it possible for me to do one thing today and another tomorrow, to hunt in the morning, fish in the afternoon, rear cattle in the evening, criticize after dinner, just as I have a mind, without ever becoming hunter, fisherman, shepherd or critic.”
—Karl Marx (18181883)
“I have no plans to call on you, Clarice. The worlds more interesting with you.”
—Ted Tally, U.S. screenwriter, and Jonathan Demme. Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)