John Sheridan may refer to:
- Jack Sheridan (1862–1914), American baseball umpire
- John D. Sheridan (1903–1980), Irish novelist, short story writer, and humourist
- John E. Sheridan (illustrator) (1880–1948), illustrator and magazine cover artist
- John E. Sheridan (1902–1987), U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania
- John Henry Sheridan, musician and composer
- John Sheridan (Babylon 5), a character in the US TV science fiction series Babylon 5
- John Sheridan (footballer) (born 1964), footballer who played for the Republic of Ireland
- John Sheridan (jazz) (born 1946), American jazz pianist
- John Sheridan (Royal Navy officer) (c. 1778–1862), vice-admiral of the Royal Navy
- John Sheridan (rugby league), rugby league footballer of the 1950s and '60s, and coach of the 1970s
Other articles related to "john sheridan, sheridan":
... of Bob Haggart Featuring His Porgy and Bess Arrangements (Arbors Records) With John Sheridan John Sheridan's Dream Band Easy As It Gets, Featuring Rebecca John Sheridan His Dream Band Swing is Still the King (Arbor ...
... of information was put on hold when John Sheridan apparently died on the Shadow homeworld allowing the Vorlons to put their secret plans and war fleet into action ... Then John Sheridan returned from the dead ... killed in single combat with the remnant of Kosh, bolstered by John Sheridan and Lorien ...
... Anna Sheridan Babylon 5 character First appearance "Revelations" Last appearance "Z'ha'dum" Portrayed by Beth Toussaint ("Revelations") Melissa Gilbert ("Shadow Dancing", "Z'ha'dum") Information ... Interplanetary Expeditions ship that set down on Z'ha'dum approximately two years before John Sheridan's assignment to Babylon 5 ... John Sheridan had lived with guilt over his wife's death as he believed himself partly responsible for her accepting a position on the Icarus ...
... Good football inspired by the manager, John Sheridan, and several new recruits including Simon Charlton, Neil Wood and Gary McDonald showed the talent Oldham needed to go further ... The third game of the season saw John Sheridan's first win in management, a 68th minute goal from on-loan stiker Maheta Molango ... The Manager of the Month award was announced early in December, and John Sheridan won the award for November with his record for November showing one ...
Famous quotes containing the words sheridan and/or john:
“For if there is anything to ones praise, it is foolish vanity to be gratified at it, and if it is abusewhy one is always sure to hear of it from one damned good-natured friend or another!”
—Richard Brinsley Sheridan (17511816)
“Why dont you come up sometime n see me ? Im home every evening ... come on up, Ill tell your fortune.”
—Harvey Thew, screenwriter, John Bright, screenwriter, and Lowell Sherman. Lady Lou (Mae West)