Subsidiaries and Affiliates
- AGRIS Corporation (John Deere Agri Services)
- John Deere Ag Management Solutions (intelligent mobile equipment technologies) Urbandale, Iowa
- John Deere Capital Corporation
- John Deere Financial (John Deere Credit and Finance) Johnston, Iowa.
- John Deere Landscapes (landscaping plants, materials, and irrigation equipment)
- Kemper (row tolerant headers for forage harvesters and combines) Stadtlohn, Germany
- Waratah Forestry Attachments (forestry harvesting heads) Tokoroa, New Zealand
- NavCom Technology, Inc. (precision positioning systems, see also StarFire) Torrance, California
- Phoenix International Corporation (ruggedized electronics) Fargo, North Dakota
- Ningbo Benye Tractor & Automobile Manufacture Co. Ltd. (low HP tractors) Ningbo, China
- Machinefinder (used equipment division and marketplace)
John Deere Renewables, LLC, a wind energy plant manufacturing arm which represented John Deere's extension into the renewable energy industry - under which it had successfully completed 36 projects in eight US states - was sold to Exelon Energy in August 2010.
Read more about this topic: John Deere
Other articles related to "subsidiaries, subsidiaries and affiliates, affiliates":
... parent may be larger than some or all of its subsidiaries (if it has more than one) ... A subsidiary may itself have subsidiaries, and these, in turn, may have subsidiaries of their own ... A parent and all its subsidiaries together are called a "group", although this term can also apply to cooperating companies and their subsidiaries with varying degrees of shared ...
... Arab Potash has several Dead Sea-area affiliates and subsidiary projects, including Jordan Magnesia Company (JORMAG) - APC owns 55% of this company founded in 1997, that is dedicated to the ...