Jeff or Jeffrey Cohen may refer to:
- Jeff Cohen (basketball) (1939–1978), American professional basketball player
- Jeff Cohen (actor) (born 1974), attorney who was a child actor who appeared as Chunk in the 1985 Steven Spielberg production The Goonies
- Jeff Cohen (media critic), founder of Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting, a media watchdog group in the United States
- Jeff Cohen (playwright and theater director)
- Jeff Cohen (songwriter) ("Crazy for This Girl", Evan and Jaron, among others)
- Geoffrey Cohen, a pseudonym used by representatives of the activist group Jewdas
- Jeffrey H. Cohen
Other articles related to "jeff cohen, cohen":
2) 1953–54 1954–55 1955–56 1956–57 1957–58 Roy Lange 1958–59 Roy Lange (2) Jeff Cohen 1959–60 Jeff Cohen Ben Vaughan 1960–61 Jeff Cohen Jeff Cohen (2) 1961–62 1962–63 Roger Bergey 1963 ...
... of Media Oz Behind the Curtain of Mainstream News (co-authored with Jeff Cohen) (1997) The Trouble With Dilbert How Corporate Culture Gets the Last Laugh (1997) This Book is Online Through ...
Famous quotes containing the words cohen and/or jeff:
“They [parents] can help the children work out schedules for homework, play, and television that minimize the conflicts involved in what to do first. They can offer moral support and encouragement to persist, to try again, to struggle for understanding and mastery. And they can share a childs pleasure in mastery and accomplishment. But they must not do the job for the children.”
—Dorothy H. Cohen (20th century)
“Resorts advertised for waitresses, specifying that they must appear in short clothes or no engagement. Below a Gospel Guide column headed, Where our Local Divines Will Hang Out Tomorrow, was an account of spirited gun play at the Bon Ton. In Jeff Winneys California Concert Hall, patrons bucked the tiger under the watchful eye of Kitty Crawhurst, popular lady gambler.”
—Administration in the State of Colo, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)