Activities of The Cell
- To arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this two hours per week are allotted to each section from second year onwards to cover communication skills and analytical skills.
- To arrange expert lectures from outside institutions to train on employability skills.
- Arrange workshops on GD and interview skills.
- Interact with industry and establish MOU’s for recruitment drives and also for conducting seminars to make the students aware of the trends.
- To arrange before each recruitment drive a company specific training session to make the students concentrate on the skills required for that industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.
Famous quotes containing the words cell and/or activities:
“Let man consider what he is in comparison with all existence; let him regard himself as lost in this remote corner of nature; and from the little cell in which he finds himself lodged, I mean the universe, let him estimate at their true value the earth, kingdoms, cities, and himself. What is a man in the infinite?”
—Blaise Pascal (16231662)
“Love and work are viewed and experienced as totally separate activities motivated by separate needs. Yet, when we think about it, our common sense tells us that our most inspired, creative acts are deeply tied to our need to love and that, when we lack love, we find it difficult to work creatively; that work without love is dead, mechanical, sheer competence without vitality, that love without work grows boring, monotonous, lacks depth and passion.”
—Marta Zahaykevich, Ucranian born-U.S. psychitrist. Critical Perspectives on Adult Womens Development, (1980)