- Positive Discipline
- Raising Self-Reliant Children in a Self-Indulgent World
- From Here to Serenity, Four Principles for Understanding Who You Really Are
- Positive Time Out and Fifty Other Ways to Avoid Power Struggles
- Positive Discipline for Teenagers
- Positive Discipline in the Classroom
- Positive Discipline A-Z
- Positive Discipline for Single Parents
- Positive Discipline for Preschoolers
- Positive Discipline The First Three Years
- Positive Discipline for Your Step Family
- Parents Who Love Too Much
- Positive Discipline for Parenting in Recovery
- Positive Discipline: A Teacher's A-Z Guide
- Positive Discipline for Christian Families
- Positive Discipline for Child Care Providers
- Positive Discipline for Working Parents
- Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way (a general process that also can focus on specific groups)
- Building a Positive Workplace: Empowering People for Increased Productivity
- Positive Discipline in the Classroom
Read more about this topic: Jane Nelsen
Other articles related to "works, work":
... Norman Rockwell was a prolific artist, producing over 4,000 original works in his lifetime ... Most of his works are either in public collections, or have been destroyed in fire or other misfortunes ... only slightly overshadowed by his most popular of calendar works the "Four Seasons" illustrations for Brown Bigelow that were published for 17 years beginning ...
1810 Die Weihe der Unkraft, 1813, a recantation of his earlier work Martin Luther Kunigunde die Heilige, 1815 Geistliche Übungen für drei Tage, 1818 Die Mutter der Makkabäer, 1820 Zacharias Werner's Theater ...
... The titles of many Baroque works make mention of the continuo section, such as J ... is harpsichord and cello for instrumental works and secular vocal works, such as operas, and organ for sacred music ... In addition, the mere composition of certain works seems to require certain kind of instruments (for instance, Vivaldi's Stabat Mater seems to require an organ, and not a ...
... The Works Progress Administration (renamed during 1939 as the Works Project Administration WPA) was the largest and most ambitious New Deal agency, employing ... histories, artists painted murals and other works for new federal post offices and other buildings ...
... Krasicki's major works won European fame and were translated into Latin, French, German, Italian, Russian, Czech, Croatian, Slovene, Hungarian ... The broad reception of his works was sustained throughout the 19th century ... Krasicki has been the subject of works by poets of the Polish Enlightenment – Stanisław Trembecki, Franciszek Zabłocki, Wojciech Mier – and in the 20th century, by Konstanty Ildefons Gałczyński ...
Famous quotes containing the word works:
“The whole idea of image is so confused. On the one hand, Madison Avenue is worried about the image of the players in a tennis tour. On the other hand, sports events are often sponsored by the makers of junk food, beer, and cigarettes. Whats the message when an athlete who works at keeping her body fit is sponsored by a sugar-filled snack that does more harm than good?”
—Martina Navratilova (b. 1956)
“Reason, the prized reality, the Law, is apprehended, now and then, for a serene and profound moment, amidst the hubbub of cares and works which have no direct bearing on it;Mis then lost, for months or years, and again found, for an interval, to be lost again. If we compute it in time, we may, in fifty years, have half a dozen reasonable hours.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“My first childish doubt as to whether God could really be a good Protestant was suggested by my observation of the deplorable fact that the best voices available for combination with my mothers in the works of the great composers had been unaccountably vouchsafed to Roman Catholics.”
—George Bernard Shaw (18561950)