Original, Peer-reviewed Articles
- Tottenham, N., Hare, T., Quinn, B., McCarry, T., Nurse, M., Gilhooly, T., Millner, A., Galvan, A., Davidson, M., Eigsti, I.M., Thomas, K.M., Freed, P., Booma, E.S., Gunnar, M., Altemus, M., & Aronson, J., Casey, B.J. Prolonged institutional rearing is associated with atypically larger amygdala volume and difficulties in emotion regulation. Developmental Science. 2008.
- Schulte J, Maloney S, Aronson J, San Gabriel P, Zhou J, Saiman L. Evaluating acceptability ad completeness of overseas immunization records of internationally adopted children. Pediatrics. 2002; 109 (2); pp e22.
- Saiman L, Aronson J, Zhou J, Gomez-Duarte C, San Gabriel P, Alonso M, Maloney S, Schulte J. Prevalence of infectious diseases among internationally adopted children. Pediatrics. 2001; 108 (3); 608-612.
- Aronson J. Medical evaluation and infectious considerations on arrival. Pediatr Ann. 2000; 218-222.
- Committee on Infectious Diseases. Planning for children whose parents are dying of HIV/AIDS. American Academy of Pediatrics. Committee on Pediatric AIDS, 1998-1999. Pediatrics. 1999; 103 (2): 509-511.
- Committee on Infectious Diseases and Committee on Pediatric AIDS. Measles immunization in HIV-infected children. AAP Policy. 1999; 103 (5): 1057.
- Committee on Pediatric AIDS and Infectious Diseases, American Academy of Pediatrics. Issues related to Human Immunodeficiency Virus transmission in schools, child care, medical setting, the home, and community. Pediatrics. 1999, 104(2): 318-324.
- Aronson J, McSherry G, Hoyt L, Boland M, Oleske J, Connor E, Persaud D, Borkowsky W, Krasinski K, Bakshi S, Pitt J, Gershon A. Varicella does not appear to be a cofactor for human immundefiency virus infection in children. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 1992; 11:1004-8
Famous quotes containing the word articles:
“It was not sufficient for the disquiet of our minds that we disputed at the end of seventeen hundred years upon the articles of our own religion, but we must likewise introduce into our quarrels those of the Chinese. This dispute, however, was not productive of any great disturbances, but it served more than any other to characterize that busy, contentious, and jarring spirit which prevails in our climates.”
—Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (16941778)