- Williams, Beryl. Young Faces in Fashion. Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company, 1956. ASIN B0007E744Y
- Levin, Phyllis Lee. The Wheels of Fashion. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday & Company, 1965. ASIN B0007DKMIA
- Bender, Marilyn. The Beautiful People. New York: Coward-McCann, 1967. ASIN B001Q8MM7O
- Vecchio, Walter. Riley, Robert. The Fashion Makers: A Photographic Record. New York: Bookthrift Co, 1968. ISBN 978-0-517-00541-5
- Watkins, Josephine Ellis. Who's Who in Fashion. New York: Fairchild Publications, 1975. ASIN B000MBSMYS
- Waltz, Barbara, and Morris, Bernardine. The Fashion Makers. New York: Random House, 1978. ISBN 978-0-394-41166-8
- Houck, Catherine. The Fashion Encyclopedia. New York: St. Martins Press, 1982. ISBN 978-0-312-28401-5
- Diamonstein, Barbaralee. Fashion: The Inside Story. New York: Rizzoli, 1985. ISBN 978-0-8478-0610-2
- Milbank, Caroline Rennolds. Couture: The Great Designers. New York: Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 1985. ISBN 978-0-941434-51-5
- Milbank, Caroline Rennolds. New York Fashion: The Evolution of American Style. New York: Abrams, 1989. ISBN 978-0-8109-2647-9
- Gold, Annalee. 90 Years of Fashion. New York: Fairchild Publications, 1990. ISBN 978-0-87005-680-2
- Bradley, Barry Galanos. Cleveland: Western Reserve Historical Society, 1996. ISBN 0-911704-47-7
- Stegemeyer, Anne. Who's Who in Fashion. New York: Fairchild Publications, 2003. ISBN 978-1-56367-247-7
- Loring, John. Galanos, James. Lambert, Eleanore Tiffany in Fashion: A Study of American Fashion and Fashion Photography, 1933-2003. New York: Abrams, 2003. ISBN 978-0-8109-4637-8
- Sewell, Dennita. Extending the Runway: Tatiana Sorokko Style. Moscow: Russian Fashion Museum, 2010. ISBN 978-0-615-34760-8
Read more about this topic: James Galanos
Other articles related to "literature":
... Literature 1935–1971 (Icaros 1977) Tasos Lignadis Elytis' Axion Esti (1972) Lili Zografos Elytis – The Sun Drinker (1972) as well as the special issue of the American magazine ... Malkoff 'Eliot and Elytis Poet of Time, Poet of Space', in Comparative Literature, 36(3), 1984 A ... Decavalles 'Odysseus Elytis in the 1980s', in World Literature Today, 62(l), 1988 ...
... his novel American Pastoral, including the work in a long list of revolutionary literature that the protagonist's daughter reads ...
... Like Manners' England's Trust and Plea for National Holy-days (1843), George Smythe's Historical Fancies (1844) earnestly imagines a revival of feudalism, but the solutions both Manners and Smythe offer for industrial disorder are, in spite of the increasingly urban character of Victorian society, chiefly agrarian ... Disraeli's trilogy Coningsby (1844), Sybil (1845), and Tancred (1847) details the intellectual arguments of Young England while showing an informed sympathy for England's poor ...
... One Canada Square previously appeared in the Virgin Missing Adventures novel Millennial Rites in which the top floor was the headquarters of a yuppie who inadvertently turned London into a "dark fantasy" kingdom in which he was a powerful sorcerer, with the tower as his citadel and the Past Doctor Adventures novel The Time Travellers, in which it was the headquarters of the British Army in an alternate timeline ... One Canada Square also features prominently in an early issue of the Grant Morrison comic series The Invisibles, in which Dane MacGowan is encouraged to jump from the top by his mentor, Tom O'Bedlam, as an initiation rite that will allow him to see beyond reality and join The Invisibles. ...
... used in his poetry as well as subject matter came from legends, mythology, and literature ... during this period, called for the development of high quality American literature ... In Kavanagh, a character says We want a national literature commensurate with our mountains and rivers.. ...
Famous quotes containing the word literature:
“Great literature cannot grow from a neglected or impoverished soil. Only if we actually tend or care will it transpire that every hundred years or so we might get a Middlemarch.”
—P.D. (Phyllis Dorothy)