James Ferguson may refer to:
- James Ferguson (minister) (1621–1667), Scottish minister
- James Ferguson (major-general) (died 1705), Scottish major-general
- James Ferguson (Scottish astronomer) (1710–1776), Scottish astronomer and instrument maker
- James Ferguson (Scottish politician) (1735–1820), Scottish Tory politician
- James Ferguson (American astronomer) (1797–1867), American astronomer and engineer
- James Frederic Ferguson (1807–1855), Irish antiquarian
- James E. Ferguson (1871–1944), Governor of Texas
- James Ferguson (general) (1913–2000), U.S. Air Force general
- James Ferguson (Canadian politician) (born 1925), Canadian politician from Manitoba
- Jimmy Ferguson (1940–1997), Irish-Canadian musician, early member of The Irish Rovers
- Jim Ferguson (James Edwin Ferguson, born 1948, Ohio), American guitarist, composer, author, educator, and music journalist
- James Ferguson (water polo) (born 1949), American water polo player
- James Ferguson, passenger on British Airways Flight 9
- Jim Ferguson, American guitarist, past member of Lotion
- James Ferguson (anthropologist), American anthropologist
- James Burne Ferguson, New Zealand politician
- Jim Ferguson, American movie critic, Board of Directors member for the Broadcast Film Critics Association
Other articles related to "james ferguson, ferguson":
... fiction and non-fiction, have been produced, a number written by Lee Mackenzie and James Ferguson (a pen name of author Peter Walker who also wrote the original novels the TV show Heartbeat is. 21) by Lee Mackenzie – stories from 1983 A Friend In Need (22) by James Ferguson – stories from 1983/1984 Divided Loyalties (23) by James Ferguson – stories from 1984 Wives ...
... One of the leading anti-development writers, James Ferguson contributed to what John Rapley termed "the most important of the opening salvos" of post-development theory with his article The Anti-Po ... In The Anti-Politics Machine Ferguson describes the failure of the development project to properly understand the cultural and economic values of the people of Lesotho ... consequences for Basotho (residents of Lesotho), prompting Ferguson to comment that "Capitalist interests can only operate through a set of social and cultural structures ...
... Adam Ferguson, Scottish philosopher and historian Alex Ferguson, Scottish football player and manager (Aberdeen, Manchester United) Andy Ferguson ...
... Abbie Park Ferguson (1837–1919), founder of Huguenot College Alex Ferguson (baseball) (1897–1976), baseball player Amy Ferguson, actress Andrew Ferguson, journalist Benjamin Ferguson Bob Ferguson (infielder) (1845 ... Ferguson, sociolinguist Charles D ... Ferguson, president of the Federation of American Scientists Chris Ferguson, professional poker player Christopher Ferguson, astronaut Clarence Clyde Ferguson, Jr ...
Famous quotes containing the words ferguson and/or james:
“Personally I think were over-specialized. Why its getting so we have experts who concentrate only on the lower section of a specimens left ear.”
—Martin Berkeley, and Jack Arnold. Prof. Clete Ferguson (John Agar)
“Happy you poets who can be present and so present by a simple flicker of your genius, and not, like the clumsier race, have to lay a train and pile up faggots that may not after prove in the least combustible!”
—Henry James (18431916)