James Farmer may refer to:
- James Farmer (politician) (1823–95), representing Marsden (and other electorates) in the New Zealand Parliament
- James L. Farmer, Sr., first African-American Texan to earn a doctorate
- James L. Farmer, Jr., one of the leaders of the U.S. Civil Rights Movement in the 1950s and 1960s, son of the above
- Jim Farmer, American basketball player
- James N. Farmer, online education and WordPress pioneer, founder of Edublogs
Other articles related to "james farmer, farmer, james":
... James Farmer said he started CORE and he acknowledged this origination of CORE see the Fellowship of Reconciliation 1992, Spring, Summer and Winter issues and Farmer's ... The founding members of CORE were James L ... Farmer, Jr ...
... James N ... Farmer (born 1976, Birmingham, UK) is founder and CEO of Incsub, which includes the WordPress related companies of WPMU DEV, WPMU.org, and Edublogs.org, the largest global weblog ... James is currently based in Australia, where he has been the Online Community Editor of The Age, and Lecturer in Education Design at Deakin University ...
Famous quotes containing the words farmer and/or james:
“One farmer says to me, You cannot live on vegetable food solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with; and so he religiously devotes a part of his day to supplying his system with the raw material of bones; walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, which, with vegetable-made bones, jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“This comes of James teaching me to think for myself, and never to hold back out of fear of what other people may think of me. It works beautifully as long as I think the same things as he does.”
—George Bernard Shaw (18561950)