Jack Davis may refer to:
- Jack Davis (actor) (1914–1992)
- Jack Davis (American football) (born 1932)
- Jack Davis (athlete) (1930–2012), Olympic hurdler
- Jack Davis (Canadian politician) (1916–1991)
- Jack Davis (cartoonist) (born 1924)
- Jack Davis, engineer who worked on the ENIAC computer in the 1940s
- Jack Davis (footballer) (1908-?), Australian rules footballer
- Jack Davis (industrialist) (born 1933), Western New York industrialist and politician
- Jack Davis (Novell co-founder), see Novell
- Jack Davis (playwright) (1917–2000)
- Jack Davis (prospector) (1879–1949)
- Jack Davis (politician) (born 1935), Illinois representative
- Jack L. Davis (born 1950), archaeologist
- Jack Davis (veteran) (1895–2003), British World War I veteran
Other articles related to "jack davis, jack, davis":
... John "Jack" Davis is an American businessman and founder of the I Squared R Element Company which produces and sells heating elements ... In the first three of those elections, Davis, a former Republican, ran as a Democrat ... In the 2011 election, Davis, who has since changed his registration back to Republican, ran on the "Tea Party" line, a line created by Buffalo area Libertarian Party activist ...
... Jack Davis 2 May/June 1955 George Evans Chivalry! George Evans Revenge Bernard Krigstein Locker 9 Wally Wood Footnote Jack Davis 3 July/August 1955 George Evans The ...
... of a Lost Art Raiders of the Lost Ark Dick DeBartolo Frank Jacobs Jack Davis 228 1954-04 January 1982 For Her Thighs Only For Your Eyes Only Arnie Kogen Mort Drucker 229 1954-04 March 1982 Deathcrap Deathtrap Dick ... the Extra-Terrestrial Stan Hart Jack Davis 236 1954-04 January 1983 Star Blecch II The Wreck of Korn Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan Dick DeBartolo Mort Drucker 236 1954-04 January 1983 Paltry Guise Poltergeist ... Purple Rain Arnie Kogen Angelo Torres 253 1954-04 March 1985 Supergall Supergirl Dick DeBartolo Jack Davis 253 1954-04 March 1985 Gal of Me All of Me Dick DeBartolo Mort Drucker 255 1954-04 June 1985 Beverly ...
... Dodd and Jack Elrod met when they were with the Boy Scouts Dodd was a Scout leader and Elrod was a Scout ... During the late 1940s, the cartoonist Jack Davis worked one summer inking Mark Trail, which he later parodied in Mad as "Mark Trade." In addition to Davis and Elrod, Dodd ... Tom Hill's son, Jack Hill, recalled life at Dodd's studio in the Lost Forest outside Atlanta The art studio where Tom Hill (my father), Jack Elrod and Barbara Chen worked was on the second floor, where ...
Famous quotes containing the words davis and/or jack:
“You can make lots of mistakes, but if you give children avenues for creativity and joy, they will have resources to carry them through. For example, if cooking together, reading, listening to music, coloring, participating in sports, or taking a walk in the woods are paired with pleasure and closeness, throughout life doing these things will kindle old feelings of happiness an/or comfort.”
—Charlotte Davis Kasl (20th century)
“This is the rat
That ate the malt
That lay in the house that Jack built.”
—Mother Goose (fl. 17th18th century. The House That Jack Built (l. 46)