- To provide training and aid the development of second-level school Student Councils, in conjunction with relevant bodies.
- To develop policies on issues affecting Irish second-level students and bring the needs and rights of students to the attention of the relevant authorities.
- To provide a transparent, democratic and reliable organisation.
- To work in collaboration with other educational institutions and bodies both in Ireland, and Europe.
- To work closely with education curriculum policy makers and teachers’ unions to continually develop a transparent, fair and modern education system.
- To give Students a structured platform through which the voice of the Irish second-level student will be heard.
Read more about this topic: Irish Second–Level Students' Union
Famous quotes containing the word aims:
“It appears that ordinary men take wives because possession is not possible without marriage, and that ordinary women accept husbands because marriage is not possible without possession; with totally differing aims the method is the same on both sides.”
—Thomas Hardy (18401928)