INTL FCStone Inc is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in New York City, USA. INTL FCStone is a financial-services firm that provides trading, exchange, and OTC execution and clearing services for commodities (primarily base metals, precious metals, and grains) and foreign currencies. They also provide asset management, investment banking and capital-markets advisory services, and proprietary risk-management tools.
INTL FCStone's customers include the producers, processors and end users of commodities; commercial counter-parties; governmental, non-governmental and charitable organizations; institutional investors; brokers; professional traders; commercial banks; and investment banks.
- Ranked #30 on the 2012 Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. Corporations
- Executive management has significant ownership
- More than 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries through a network of 30 offices around the world
- 1,100 Employees
- Traded more than 29 million contracts in the 12 months ended September 30, 2010
- Traded $47 billion in physical metals for the 12 months ended September 30, 2010
... A Brief History of INTL FCStone "The heritage of INTL FCStone dates back to 1924 when a door-to-door egg wholesaler founded a business called Saul Stone and Company ... acquisitions and the 2009 merger between International Assets Holding Corporation (INTL) and FCStone Group," the company has become a global, Fortune 500 financial services organization called INTL FCStone Inc ... largest commercial grain brokerage services, FCStone ...