Other sections not requiring a full scale reconstruction have undergone improvements.
- Concrete rehabilitation from 62nd Ave N to Exit 17 in Pinellas County. (Complete) 2001-2005.
- Resurfacing from the Howard Frankland Bridge to Himes Ave. (Exit 41C) (Complete) 2002.
- Resurfacing from the US 41 overpass (Exit 53) to the I-75 junction in Lutz. (Complete) 2003.
- Resurfacing from the Howard Frankland Bridge to 4th St N. (Complete) 2006.
- Concrete rehabilitation/bridge upgrade/lighting improvements from "Malfunction Junction" to Busch Blvd. (Complete) 2007.
- Concrete rehabilitation from 26th Ave N to Exit 23. (completed in 2008).
- Rehabilitation @ Exit 28. (completed in 2008).
- Resurfacing between Exit 17 to the Misner Bridge in Pinellas County (currently ongoing).
- Widening of the northbound exit ramp at Exit 51 in Hillsborough County (currently ongoing).
The segment of I-275 in Manatee County has not changed dramatically since its construction in 1983, other than a toll plaza upgrade in the late 1990s, and resurfacing of the mainline lanes between the I-75 apex and the US 19 exit. It is unclear if any other improvements are planned at this time.
Other articles related to "improvements, other improvements, improvement":
... Release Notes This release added Fedora 18 support, additional integration with ABRT, SCAP improvements, and various WebUI improvements ... works with systemd, Spacewalk runs on a newer version of tomcat, spacewalk-repo-sync has various improvements, improvements were made to Kickstarting, and new reports were added to ...
... The primary improvement that quadratic sieve makes over Fermat's factorization method is that instead of simply finding a square in the sequence of, it finds a subset of elements of ...
... A $865,000 plan for improvements began, but work was slowed drastically by the American Civil War, and the company was $1.6 million in debt by 1866 ... of opposition to the plan, allowed the Army Corps of Engineers to take over improvements to the canal ... authorizing the treasury to pay off the bonds remaining from the recent improvements, and the Louisville and Portland Canal Company faded out of existence ...
... this period Douglas held several patents including one for "improvements in machinery for nicking and dressing the heads of screw-blanks" which was ...
Famous quotes containing the word improvements:
“... these great improvements of modern times are blessings or curses on us, just in the same ratio as the mental, moral, and religious rule over the animal; or the animal propensities of our nature predominate over the intellectual and moral. The spider elaborates poison from the same flower, in which the bee finds materials out of which she manufactures honey.”
—Harriot K. Hunt (18051875)
“I was interested to see how a pioneer lived on this side of the country. His life is in some respects more adventurous than that of his brother in the West; for he contends with winter as well as the wilderness, and there is a greater interval of time at least between him and the army which is to follow. Here immigration is a tide which may ebb when it has swept away the pines; there it is not a tide, but an inundation, and roads and other improvements come steadily rushing after.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)