Communication and Information
- Maintain a website that serves the needs of coordinators and students.
- Provide access to information about programs based on information supplied by member institutions.
- Develop and distribute publications that enable coordinators to recruit and inform students.
- Respond to coordinator inquiries in a timely manner.
- Advise coordinators about programs available, supplementing published information.
Other articles related to "communication":
... Rhinos use several forms of communication ... Due to their bad eyesight and solitary nature, scent marking is often used to identify themselves to other black rhinos ...
... Certain attitudes can also make communication difficult ... Disorders such as Autism may also severely hamper effective communication ...
... In telecommunications, point-to-multipoint communication is communication which is accomplished via a distinct type of one-to-many connection, providing ...
Famous quotes containing the word information:
“I have all my life been on my guard against the information conveyed by the sense of hearingit being one of my earliest observations, the universal inclination of humankind is to be led by the ears, and I am sometimes apt to imagine that they are given to men as they are to pitchers, purposely that they may be carried about by them.”
—Mary Wortley, Lady Montagu (16891762)