- Sir Thomas Englefield (or Inglefield) (c. 1450–1514), Speaker of England's House of Commons from 1496 to 1497 and again in 1509
- John Nicholson Inglefield (1748–1828), Royal Navy officer and father of Samuel Hood Inglefield
- Samuel Hood Inglefield (1783–1848), a distinguished Royal Navy officer, artist and father of Edward Augustus Inglefield
- Sir Edward Augustus Inglefield (1820–1894), a Royal Navy officer, arctic explorer and father of Edward Fitzmaurice Inglefield
- Edward Fitzmaurice Inglefield (1861–1945), a Royal Navy officer, inventor of the Inglefield clip, and later Secretary of Lloyd's of London
- Frederick Samuel Inglefield (1854–1921), Royal Navy Admiral
- Sir Derrick William Inglefield Inglefield-Watson (1901–1987) and Sir John Forbes Inglefield-Watson (1926–2007), 4th and 5th Watson baronets of Earnock
- Sir Gilbert Inglefield (1909-1991), Lord Mayor of the City of London in 1967
Read more about this topic: Inglefield
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1 ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 ...
... Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“For us artists there waits the joyous compromise through art with all that wounded or defeated us in daily life; in this way, not to evade destiny, as the ordinary people try to do, but to fulfil it in its true potentialthe imagination.”
—Lawrence Durrell (19121990)
“Gods always love the people who make em.”
—Zora Neale Hurston (18911960)
“Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselvesand the only way they could do this is by not voting.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)