- CatWeasel – Universal format floppy disk drive controller card
- Retro Replay – Improved version of the C64 Action Replay cartridge
- Clone-A – Amiga in FPGA website (coming soon?)
- See the PDF extract of Total Amiga Magazine issue 25
- MMC64 – MMC and SD Card reader cartridge
- MMC Replay - MMC64 and Retro Replay combined in one cartridge, with some improvements
- Micromys - An adapter that allows connecting PS/2 compatible mice (including wheel-support) to C64 and Amiga joystick-ports (and all other computers that share the same pin-configuration).
- Amiga clock port compatible addons for MMC64, Retro Replay and MMC Replay:
- RR-Net: A C64-compatible Network-Interface. Comes in 2 shapes, the old long RR-Net fits Retro Replay and MMC64 (though partly blocking the latter's passthrough expansionport), the new L-shaped RR-Net2 fits MMC64 and MMC Replay and was built with MMC Replay in mind.
- Silver Surfer: Highspeed RS232 Interface for the C64. Fits onto Retro Replay, MMC64/Replay compatibility unknown.
- mp3@c64: hardware mp3 decoding from SD card. Made for MMC64, Retro Replay and MMC Replay compatibility unnkown.
- Keyrah - An interface that allows the connection of Commodore keyboards to USB-capable computers
- C-One - reconfigurable computer
Read more about this topic: Individual Computers
Other articles related to "products, product":
... As of 2005, dealers and consumers alike noted an increase in the cost of Zipp products, stemming from aircraft manufacturers Boeing and Airbus placing a ... New products announced for 2008 included the redesigned 202 - a light-weight (1070g) climbing racing wheel featuring a revamped, deeper section rim, the world's deepest conventional, non-disc TT and tri wheel (108mm ... Zipp’s 2010 product line featured two new wheel models ...
... bacon in the United States has given rise to a number of commercial products that promise to add bacon flavoring without the labor involved in cooking it or the perceived ... Some of the more unusual products are evidence of the recent fad, including Bacon vodka, bacon peanut brittle, bacon toothpaste, baconnaise (bacon mayonnaise ... A range of inedible products are also available including bacon bandaids, scarfs, soaps, perfumes and air fresheners ...
... Cottonelle Cottonelle is a brand name for bath products ... Product forms include premium bath tissue and flushable moist wipe products ... Depend Depend is a brand name for incontinence products worn by adults ...
Famous quotes containing the word products:
“The measure discriminates definitely against products which make up what has been universally considered a program of safe farming. The bill upholds as ideals of American farming the men who grow cotton, corn, rice, swine, tobacco, or wheat and nothing else. These are to be given special favors at the expense of the farmer who has toiled for years to build up a constructive farming enterprise to include a variety of crops and livestock.”
—Calvin Coolidge (18721933)
“Good wine needs no bush,
And perhaps products that people really want need no
hard-sell or soft-sell TV push.
Look at pot.”
—Ogden Nash (19021971)
“All that is told of the sea has a fabulous sound to an inhabitant of the land, and all its products have a certain fabulous quality, as if they belonged to another planet, from seaweed to a sailors yarn, or a fish story. In this element the animal and vegetable kingdoms meet and are strangely mingled.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)