- Networks and the Internet
- Identify network fundamentals and the benefits and risks of network computing.
- Identify the relationship between computer networks, other communications networks (like the telephone network) and the Internet.
- Electronic Mail
- Identify how electronic mail works.
- Identify how to use an electronic mail application.
- Identify the appropriate use of e-mail and e-mail-related "netiquette."
- Using the Internet
Famous quotes containing the word living:
“In the course of a life devoted less to living than to reading, I have verified many times that literary intentions and theories are nothing more than stimuli and that the final work usually ignores or even contradicts them.”
—Jorge Luis Borges (18991986)