- Finishing moves
- Axe Bomber (Crooked arm lariat)
- Running leg drop
- Signature moves
- Atomic drop
- Big boot
- Body slam
- Multiple punches, often with theatrics
- Standing elbow drop
- Raking the opponent's eyes (with hands or boot), or back
- "Classy" Freddie Blassie
- Miss Elizabeth
- "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart
- "(The) Hulkster"
- "The Hulk"
- "The Immortal One"
- "The Unstoppable Force"
- Job titles
- TNA Managing Partner
- TNA President
- TNA Impact Wrestling General Manager
- Entrance themes
- American Wrestling Association
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
- World Championship Wrestling
- "American Made" by The Wrestling Boot Band (1994–1996, 1999–2000)
- "Rockhouse" by Frank Shelley (used while a part of the New World Order; 1996–1999)
- "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience (1997–1999)
- "Kevin Nash/Wolfpac Theme" (used while a part of the nWo wolfpac elite; 1999)
- Xcitement Wrestling Federation
- "American Made" by The Wrestling Boot Band (2001)
- World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor (January 7, 1984–November 22, 1986)
- "Hulk Hogan's Theme" by Jim Steinman (1985)
- "The Stars and Stripes Forever" by John Philip Sousa (1985)
- "Real American" by Rick Derringer (November 29, 1986–June 13, 1993, July 4, 2002, May 22, 2003–July 3, 2003, March 21, 2005–December 10, 2007)
- "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience (March 18, 2002–February 23, 2003)
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- "nWo Original Theme" (Rockhouse Remix) by Frank Shelly (2010–present)
- "Immortal Theme" by Dale Oliver (used while a part of Immortal; 2010–2011)
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor (used at house shows)
- American Wrestling Association
Read more about this topic: Hulk Hogan
Other articles related to "wrestling":
... Wrestling at the 2004 Summer Olympics took place in the Ano Liossia Olympic Hall and was split into two disciplines, Freestyle and Greco-Roman which are further divided into different ... first Olympic Games that included women's wrestling events on the program ...
... Men's 55 kg O Song-Nam Pool 7 Lost to Amiran Karntanov of Greece (3 - 4) Defeated Martin Berberyan of Armenia (5 - 2 615) Defeated Harun Dogan of Turkey (injury default) 2nd in pool, did not advance (8 TP, 8 CP, 8th overall). ...
... Successful fighters in modern MMA who began their training in various forms of wrestling, include Jon Jones, Frank Edgar, Cain Velasquez, former Olympic wrestler Daniel Cormier and Brock Lesnar, a former UFC ...
Famous quotes containing the word wrestling:
“We laugh at him who steps out of his room at the very moment when the sun steps out, and says: I will the sun to rise; and at him who cannot stop the wheel, and says: I will it to roll; and at him who is taken down in a wrestling match, and says: I lie here, but I will that I lie here! And yet, all laughter aside, do we ever do anything other than one of these three things when we use the expression, I will?”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“There are people who think that wrestling is an ignoble sport. Wrestling is not sport, it is a spectacle, and it is no more ignoble to attend a wrestled performance of suffering than a performance of the sorrows of Arnolphe or Andromaque.”
—Roland Barthes (19151980)