HMS Doris (1795)
HMS Doris was a 36-gun fifth-rate frigate of the Royal Navy, which saw service in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars. Doris was built by Cleveley, of Gravesend and was launched on 31 August 1795. She entered service in November 1795, operating as part of the Channel Fleet during the Napoleonic Wars.
Other articles related to "doris":
... In 1805, while under the command of Captain Patrick Campbell, Doriswas lost on a rock off Quiberon Bay ... The next morning, as Dorisset sail, the weather worsened ... Campbell returned to the bay to take shelter, at which time Dorishit the Diamond Rock in Benequet Passage ...