- Histria Diamond — 89,077 DWT oil tanker
- Histria Perla — 40,471 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Coral — 40,426 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Ivory — 40,450 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Agata — 40,416 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Giada — 40,416 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Onyx — 3,102 DWT multipurpouse vessel
- Histria Tiger — 40,416 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Azure — 40,439 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Prince — 40,416 DWT oil and chemical tanker
- Histria Topaz — 39,750 DWT oil and chemical tanker
Read more about this topic: Histria Shipmanagement
Other articles related to "ship, ships":
... She was the first ship sunk by the ironclad CSS Virginia ... to build several ships-of-the-line and several new frigates, of which Cumberland was to be one ... of the Navy Abel Parker Upshur came to office that the ship was finished ...
... through Franklin on the Blackwater River, a band of local Confederates opened fire on the ships ... As stated by an officer aboard one of the ships, "The fighting was the same—Here and there high banks with dense foliage, a narrow and very crooked ... the Confederate attempts failed as no soldiers were captured and no ships were lost ...
... engine USS Essex, any of several US Navy ships Essex class aircraft carrier, named for the lead ship HMS Essex, five ships of the Royal Navy Essex (ship), any of several civilian ...
6 January 1800 sailing in company with Essex to escort merchant ships to the East Indies ... Congress made routine patrols escorting American merchant ships and seeking out French ships to capture ...
Famous quotes containing the word ships:
“A modern fleet of ships does not so much make use of the sea as exploit a highway.”
—Joseph Conrad (18571924)
“Two lives that once part are as ships that divide.”
—Edward Bulwer-Lytton (18031873)
“The ships we sank with women and children aboard. The lifeboats we shelled. Mmm ... we were good at that.”
—Emeric Pressburger (19021988)