- Lemon, Greg. Blue Man in a Red State: Montana's Governor Brian Schweitzer and the New Western Populism (2008)
- Morrison, John, and Catherine Wright Morrison, eds. Mavericks: The Lives and Battles of Montana's Political Legends (2003), chapters on Joseph K. Toole, Ella Knowles, Joseph M. Dixon, Thomas Walsh, Jeannette Rankin, Burton K. Wheeler, James E. Murray, Mike Mansfield, and Lee Metcalf
- O'Keane, Josephine. Thomas J. Walsh: A Senator from Montana(1955) online edition.
- Spritzer, Donald F. Senator James E. Murray and the Limits of Post-War Liberalism (1985).
- Swibold, Dennis L. Copper chorus: mining, politics, and the Montana press, 1889-1959 (2006)
- Waldron, Ellis L. Montana politics since 1864: an atlas of elections (1958) 428 pages
Other articles related to "politics":
... Guy Laforest - Liberalism (John Locke) scholar and Quebec and Canadian politics specialist Harold Lasswell - Political communications, pioneered early efforts ... War expert, author of Tragic Vision of Politics ... Criterion and Borda Count Theodore Lowi - Major scholar of American politics at Cornell University Ian Lustick - State territoriality ethnic conflict and computer modelling in political science ...
... After the Draper incident, Sullivan began to work closely with Theodore Kirkpatrick of the anti-communist Counterattack newsletter ... Sullivan would check with Kirkpatrick if a potential guest had some "explaining to do" about his politics ...
... of the social science subdiscipline of genetics and politics ... political and social scientist John Coakley - specialist in ethnic conflict and Irish politics Benjamin Cohen - leader in the field of International ... Cook - politics and media Satyabrata Rai Chowdhuri - International Relations, Indology at Institute of Commonwealth Studies Philip Converse - Public ...
... Forms of corruption vary, but include bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, patronage, graft, and embezzlement ... While corruption may facilitate criminal enterprise such as drug trafficking, money laundering, and trafficking, it is not restricted to these activities ...
Famous quotes containing the word politics:
“In politics if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.”
—Margaret Thatcher (b. 1925)
“The newspaper reader says: this party is destroying itself through such mistakes. My higher politics says: a party that makes such mistakes is finishedit has lost its instinctive sureness.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“All politics takes place on a slippery slope. The most important four words in politics are up to a point.”
—George F. Will (b. 1941)