- Hiroko Anzai (ひろこ, born 1979), Japanese model and idol
- Hiroko Hatano (ひろ子, born 1975), Japanese supermodel and actress
- Hiroko Mita (寛子, born 1966), Japanese singer and actress
- Hiroko Moriguchi (博子, born 1968), Japanese singer and tarento
- Hiroko Nakamura (紘子, born 1944), Japanese female pianist
- Hiroko Ōta (弘子, born 1954), Japanese politician and researcher of economics
- Hiroko Sato (寛子, born 1985), Japanese gravure idol, actress and singer
- Hiroko Shimabukuro (寛子, born 1984), Ryukyuan musician
- Hiroko Suzuki (浩子, born 1975), Japanese professional wrestling valet and promoter
- Hiroko Yakushimaru (ひろ子, born 1964), Japanese actress and singer
Read more about this topic: Hiroko
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3 ...
... his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“I believe a man is born first unto himselffor the happy developing of himself, while the world is a nursery, and the pretty things are to be snatched for, and pleasant things tasted; some people seem to exist thus right to the end. But most are born again on entering manhood; then they are born to humanity, to a consciousness of all the laughing, and the never-ceasing murmur of pain and sorrow that comes from the terrible multitudes of brothers.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“The lesson should be constantly enforced that though the people support the Government, Government should not support the people.”
—Grover Cleveland (18371908)
“I thought thats what this war was about. Making people pay taxes when they didnt have no say so about it.”
—Lamar Trotti (18981952)