Henry Boyle may refer to:
- Henry Boyle, 1st Baron Carleton (1669–1725), English, Irish and British MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Henry Boyle, 1st Earl of Shannon (1682–1764), Irish MP for Midleton, Killmallock and Cork County
- Henry Boyle, 5th Earl of Shannon (1833–1890), British peer and diplomat
- Henry Boyle (baseball) (1860–1932), American baseball player
- Henry Edmund Gaskin Boyle (1875–1941), British anaesthetist, inventor of the Boyle's Machine
Other articles related to "henry boyle, boyle, henry":
... On 7 June 1798, Boyle married Sarah Hyde, daughter of John Hyde of Castle Hyde ... twelve children were listed by order of birth in his obituary Lady Catharine Boyle, listed as "unmarried" in 1842 ... The Honourable Richard Boyle, "died an infant in 1803" ...
... Patrick Bermingham 1532 Richard Delahide 1535 John Alan 1536 Thomas Cusack (Irish judge) 1561 Henry Draycott 1572 Robert Dillon (judge) 1577 John ...
Famous quotes containing the words boyle and/or henry:
“The organized charity, scrimped and iced, In the name of a cautious, statistical Christ.”
—John Boyle OReilly (18441890)
“Nothing can be more incorrect than the assumption one sometimes meets with, that physics has one method, chemistry another, and biology a third.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley (182595)