Heneage Finch may refer to:
- Heneage Finch, 1st Earl of Aylesford (c. 1649 – 22 July 1719), English statesman and lawyer
- Heneage Finch, 2nd Earl of Aylesford (1683–1757), British peer and member of the House of Lords
- Heneage Finch, 3rd Earl of Aylesford, British Member of Parliament for Maidstone and Leicestershire
- Heneage Finch, 4th Earl of Aylesford, artist and politician
- Heneage Finch, 5th Earl of Aylesford
- Heneage Finch, 6th Earl of Aylesford (1824–1871)
- Heneage Finch, 7th Earl of Aylesford (1849–1885), Earl of Aylesford
- Heneage Finch, 1st Earl of Nottingham
- Heneage Finch, 3rd Earl of Winchilsea
- Heneage Finch, 5th Earl of Winchilsea
- Heneage Finch (speaker), Speaker of the British House of Commons, 1625–1626
- Heneage Finch (surveyor), namesake of Finch County, New South Wales
Other articles related to "heneage finch, finch, heneage":
... Heneage Finch, 5th Earl of Aylesford (24 April 1786 – 3 January 1859) was a British peer, the eldest son of Heneage Finch, 4th Earl of Aylesford ...
1796 Heneage Finch ( later Heneage Finch, 4th Earl of Aylesford ). 1835 Heneage Finch ( later Heneage Finch, 5th Earl of Aylesford) 1859 William Henry Leigh, 2nd Baron Leigh of Stoneleigh 1905 Sir John Benjamin Stone 1925 Sir Francis Alexander ...
... Finch married Elizabeth Heneage, only daughter of Sir Thomas Heneage (1533–1595), Vice-Chamberlain of the Household to Queen Elizabeth I ... Lady Winchilsea and Sir Moyle Finch's youngest son the Hon ... Sir Heneage Finch served as Speaker of the House of Commons and was the father of Heneage Finch, who was created Earl of Nottingham in 1681 ...
Famous quotes containing the word finch:
“No more shall the war cry sever,
Or the winding rivers be red:
They banish our anger forever
When they laurel the graves of our dead!
Under the sod and the dew,
Waiting the Judgment Day:
Love and tears for the Blue;
Tears and love for the Gray.”
—Francis Miles Finch (18271907)