- Heightened Awareness ( 2 women show) 2001, at Catherine G Murphy gallery
- Arab Eye group show 2002, at Babylon art Gallery.
- Sheherazade Risking the Passage (Muslim women show) 2003, at Mira Gallery sponsored by WARM.
- The three faces of Mary ( solo show) 2004, Wisdom Ways of the College of St. Catherine.
- Peac in the house (theater installation) 2004, commissioned by Voices of Sepharad
- Fatimah in America (3women show) 2005, at the Sacred Art Festival in the University of St. Thomas
- Prizm of longing (group show) 2006, at the The Phipps Center for the Arts
- Arousat Al-Moulid (design and choriography) 2007, in collaboration with Jawaahir Dance Company
- Fatimah in America (solo show) 2007, at Hillstrom Museum of Gustavus Adolphus College
- Continuity and Change (group show) 2007, at
Read more about this topic: Hend Al-mansour
Other articles related to "important work, important, work, works":
... In 1951/1952, Mataré founded Intermetall in Düsseldorf, the world's first company, which offered diodes and transistors. ...
... and Unitarianism hanging over it, and much important work was done by old-style Analysts and Unitarians even up to the end of the century ... Perhaps the most important Unitarian in the first half of the century was Samuel E ... Bassett and, as in the 19th century, some interpretive work argued for Unitarianism (e.g ...
... The following is a gallery of highly influential and important figures in the history of physics ... on fluid and projectile motion in his 1644 Opera Geometrica (Geometric Works) Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662) experimented with fluids, formulated Pascal's law in ... awarded the 1906 Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery of the electron and for his work on the conduction of electricity in gases Nikola Tesla (185 ...
... His first important work was the result of his research into the new philosophy "Jacobi und die Philosophie seiner Zeit ... His work in this field closed with the important, though unfinished work, "Das Leben Jesu wissenschaftlich bearbeitet" (Mainz, 1838), in which he opposed the critical tendencies of David Strauss ... the study of speculative dogma his life work ...
Famous quotes containing the words work and/or important:
“Erasmus was the light of his century; others were its strength: he lighted the way; others knew how to walk on it while he himself remained in the shadow as the source of light always does. But he who points the way into a new era is no less worthy of veneration than he who is the first to enter it; those who work invisibly have also accomplished a feat.”
—Stefan Zweig (18811942)
“What is most important for democracy is not that great fortunes should not exist, but that great fortunes should not remain in the same hands. In that way there are rich men, but they do not form a class.”
—Alexis de Tocqueville (18051859)