- Prof. Dr. Günter Neubauer – Professor of Economics and Social Policy, University of the Bundeswehr, Germany
- Prof. Dr. David Williams – Professor of Tissue Engineering and Head of the Department of Clinical Engineering, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Martin Fried - Head of the Clinical Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery and Bariatric Surgery ISCARE Hospital and Professor of Surgery at the Charles University in Prague; founding member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity (IFSO); and member of the Executive Board of the Czech Obesity Society
- Prof. Elias Mossialos - Professor of Health Policy and co-Director of the Health and Social Care Department, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- Joseph Putzeys – European Commission, DG Enterprise, Advisor hors classe
- Michael Holman - Journalist and Parkinson’s Disease sufferer
- Carlo Ramponi - Head Responsible for Quality in the Lombardia Region and Managing director of Joint Commission International
- Dr. Thomas Meyer - University of Hamburg, Germany; expert on Chlamydia
- Judy Birch - Chair of an independent support group for endometriosis and pelvic pain patients; founding member of the Endometriosis All Party Parliamentary Group in the UK and of the European Endometriosis Alliance
- Sebastian Rohde - Advisor
Other articles related to "individual members, member, members, individual, individuals":
... under his own name and was only occasionally a member of the band ... Few members of the group were full-time professional musicians ...
... Membership grew to list 35 member shows in 1919, and 67 shows by 1924 ... Wanderbilt's death in 1925, the organization had enrolled almost 70 shows as members of the organization ... Maclay was the next individual elected president ...
... to Labour's MSPs, Scottish MPs and Scottish MEPs, a third to individual members of the Scottish Labour Party, and a third to individual members of affiliated ... Candidate Members of affiliated organisations Individual members MPs, MSPs and MEPs Total Johann Lamont 17.19% 18.31% 24.68% 60.18% Bill Butler 16.14% 15.02% 8.66% 39.82% Johann Lamont elected deputy leader ...
... List of Libertas list candidates at the 2009 European Parliament elections Individual members were people who chose to join Libertas.eu as individuals ... party membership who were running under a Libertas list were automatically individual members ...
... IPSF has student organisation members and individual members ... Full Member organisations (FM) represent the majority of pharmacy students in their country and are entitled to vote at the IPSF General Assembly ... Members in Association (MiA) are entitled to contribute to the conversation at the IPSF General Assembly, but they are not entitled to vote ...
Famous quotes containing the words members and/or individual:
“I understand that only the rich can be members of Dr. C---s church. The Lord Christ, also, is therefore ineligible. I will remain outside with Him.”
—Amelia E. Barr (18311919)
“The Declaration [of Independence] was not a protest against government, but against the excess of government. It prescribed the proper role of government, to secure the rights of individuals and to effect their safety and happiness. In modern society, no individual can do this alone. So government is not a necessary evil but a necessary good.”
—Gerald R. Ford (b. 1913)