- Minimize the amount of agent present.
- Control the pattern of release of the agent to minimize damage.
- Control the interaction between the agent and host to minimize damage.
- Increase the resilience of the host.
Other articles related to "event, events, gathering":
... The event is considered to be weak, by the standards of Hadith authentication ... is because of the problems with the chain of narrators of the events ... exegesis, says the following, with regards to the event ...
... The 15th Asian Games, officially known as the XV Asiad, is Asia's Olympic-style sporting event that was held in Doha, Qatar from December 1 to December 15, 2006 ... There were 46 disciplines from 39 events scheduled to be contested ... the Olympic Council of Asia took part in this event ...
... A limited edition €10 coin was produced for the event by the German government, which was only the third occasion that they had done so for a sporting ... The colour scheme of the event, including the official logo, advertising, and the Olympiastadion's track and field, was blue and green ... reliability while green represented the event's environmental ambitions ...
Event can refer to many things such as:
- An observable occurrence, phenomenon or an extraordinary occurrence
A type of gathering:
- A ceremony, for example, a marriage
- A competition, for example, a sports competition
- A convention (meeting), also known as a conference
- A happening, a performance or situation meant to be considered as art
- A festival, for example, a musical event
- A media event, a happening that attracts coverage by mass media
- A party (including internal business function or staff party)
- A sporting event
- A corporate or business function, a profit driven event meant to raise awareness of a company's brand and/or products & services.
In science, technology, and mathematics:
- Event (computing), a software message indicating that something has happened, such as a keystroke or mouse click
- Event (synchronization primitive), a type of synchronization mechanism.
- Event, Particle accelerator, experiments which produce high energy (Electron volt
Famous quotes containing the word event:
“I feared these present years,
The middle twenties,
When deftness disappears,
And each event is
Freighted with a source-encrusting doubt,
And turned to drought.”
—Philip Larkin (19221986)
“It is known that Whistler when asked how long it took him to paint one of his nocturnes answered: All of my life. With the same rigor he could have said that all of the centuries that preceded the moment when he painted were necessary. From that correct application of the law of causality it follows that the slightest event presupposes the inconceivable universe and, conversely, that the universe needs even the slightest of events.”
—Jorge Luis Borges (18991986)
“Surely one of the peculiar habits of circumstances is the way they follow, in their eternal recurrence, a single course. If an event happens once in a life, it may be depended upon to repeat later its general design.”
—Ellen Glasgow (18731945)